Wednesday Night Rides

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
replace the spring while you in there too. should be replaced every couple years as they get weak. being a poo triplei am guessing more than a couple years old.:rolleyes: but they are fun sleds once you get them tuned. the fuji that was factory piped and a reed case engine really ripped.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
replace the spring while you in there too. should be replaced every couple years as they get weak. being a poo triplei am guessing more than a couple years old.:rolleyes: but they are fun sleds once you get them tuned. the fuji that was factory piped and a reed case engine really ripped.

i'm told the motor was a new short block at 1500km..... 1850km on it now

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool mine was ok but was way happy when i went to the 670.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it don't smartten up it may get modmans 670 dropped into it....

that was the best set up ever if ya look at all the old mod sleds. wedgie chassis and kotex power.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hey mike, she always idled around 28-3000, i have a new throttle cable for it too sitting in ian's garage....you guys working on them tonight too???

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
hey mike, she always idled around 28-3000, i have a new throttle cable for it too sitting in ian's garage....you guys working on them tonight too???
Might b,I'll see if I can set the carbs a little better.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a quick little video from the trailseekers ride on Jan2

Pay attention to the poo towing the poo

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu3QMpBaYoI[/media]

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little sore today! But it was worth it for the ride last night and this morning!:d |Could even go again this evening if my muscles could handle it...

Get your thermals on for Wednesday night!!!

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I better stay with those awesome leathers you guys like so much! Warm, dry and ugly. HAHAHAHA

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ryeser how'd the Assault work? Two days for me out at Gibbons-Redwater area,deep ditches and feilds held alot along treelines. I'm all in done!!!!:d

chachie69

Reaction score
fixed the 800 switchback .put new engine,sold it today did well on it ,going to look at sled i found tomorow ,its a 600 shift, if any of u boys know of a decent sled for around 6 grand let smurf know,I still got the 600 ,its rock solid and still fast, Im done with the 800 problems.Enjoy the snow in AB , we have had it since november.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fixed the 800 switchback .put new engine,sold it today did well on it ,going to look at sled i found tomorow ,its a 600 shift, if any of u boys know of a decent sled for around 6 grand let smurf know,I still got the 600 ,its rock solid and still fast, Im done with the 800 problems.Enjoy the snow in AB , we have had it since november.

yeh but the 600 doesnt rip your arms off like the 800 does.:d

Top Bottom