Wednesday Night Rides

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
stay away from trailseekers. no snow all melted wierd glocbal warming thing just in that area or something. govt keepin it hush hush so as not to scare peeps. aliens or somthin i think:rolleyes: but have a good ride wherever ya go.

Ok ,I can keep a secret.................
Wont tell a sole that its like waist deep and there is almost ne sense in going cause you likely wont get out of the parking lot!
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!
catmando!

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok ,I can keep a secret.................
Wont tell a sole that its like waist deep and there is almost ne sense in going cause you likely wont get out of the parking lot!
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!
catmando!

hmmmm....good thing we dont stage in the parking lot;)

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just dropping by to say hello...(doing some good ole manual networking) :d
there is a freakish promotion on accommodations south of blue river... i'm helping the guy out by spreading the word around a bit....he can't afford to advertise on the main site yet...he JUST started this a couple of days ago and it's incredible sledding around there, just got 6 inches of fresh powder last night..and it's still snowing he said...

Rates - BAY PACIFIC INN

HEy thanks for reading.. cheers :beer::cool:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just dropping by to say hello...(doing some good ole manual networking) :d
there is a freakish promotion on accommodations south of blue river... i'm helping the guy out by spreading the word around a bit....he can't afford to advertise on the main site yet...he JUST started this a couple of days ago and it's incredible sledding around there, just got 6 inches of fresh powder last night..and it's still snowing he said...

Rates - BAY PACIFIC INN

HEy thanks for reading.. cheers :beer::cool:

are you drunk?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thats not a lot of help,you can post a name and if people are interested they will find it,just no url or adds.
catmando!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's that got to do with riding this weekend????:nono::d:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well im waiting for stories and pics from the ride last night,I bailed thinking it was to cold,Did you guys tough it out?

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no riding last night. went mike many numbers and had a few non alcoholic beverages and non fattening munchies;)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm in school all weekend......BUT

Next weekend the weather is supposed to be warmer.... I want to do a Saturday ride from Beach Corner/Racetrc/My house or wherever.... and make a day of it.

Last year we did a day trip up 43 and then north on hwy 33... even when everything else was pounded out last year 33 was scarcely touched, so this year it should be amazing.... another option is to try the loop AB Beach-Darwell-lake Isle-Gainford-Wab..... but I don't know the area well.

I'd like to get out around 9:30-ish, pack lunch and have a fire and ride until dark....

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in for a Sat ride if anyone wants to go for a bit. -20's are no big thing however the wind will be the issue if it stays up.

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we went out for a quick rip last night, only part that was cold was loading and unloading, once we were riding it wasnt bad though im noting what feels like sunburn around where my goggles sit, though i know it aint a sunburn. lol

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
possibly in the afternoon got a job i gotta take care of in the am. should be done early aft.

Top Bottom