Wednesday Night Rides

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey rusty ,sent pm.Hoping to go with you guys on wednesday for a rip,we dont ghet snow like this often so need to take full advantage!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Going to be a cold one but I'll suit up and join in...

Still gotta get to mikes and pull the clutches on the poo, have a compression tester and clutch puller at the house.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wil hook up with rusty and see you guys on wed!
catmando!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta try the roads that head north and south.
wow no ditches on rr52 near our place right full to the top of the fence line,might be the sgcary part if ya dont know its there only a couple inches below the top of snow:eek: but way more in those ditches than the twp roads.

i get to repair the recoil on mine again this week. fug. spring broke yeaterday. plugs died on the kids unit, blew a small hole in the hose that goers between the coolers at the back of the tunnel lost all my antifreeze didnt notice till the sled woulodnt idle. temp light doesnt come on as no coolant at sensor to set it off only air temp. leaking slowly so dont notice in the snow spray:realmad: hope it lives to ride another day. removed my plugs put in kids unit runs awesome. go to purt my spares in . oh yeh i took the tips off last year to fix someones throttle cable:rolleyes: forgot to put new ones on. weres the pliers oh yeh they're at home:rant::rant: . so the summit got pulled home by the poo:rant: she needs a longer snow flap so we switch to the kids summit. oh yeh this is way better. wrong turn on th e trails go onto the hill that is just before the road going in snow on the backside of hill is 5'+ stuck towing :rant::mad::realmad: arrrghh

needless to say all the sleds nearly went to the recycle depot last night........

on a good note the poo ran good for the wife and the summit we got for the kids ran good...................... after i installed the plugs out of my sled.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
for those who wanted an update..

the little indy is running again..... many #'s, rusty, bogger, dale, and doc took it apart last week while iw as out of town, didnt find anythign wrong but fires up no problem again, something stuck....frozen....who know, new throttle cable is on, a little work to get the idle just right and she sould be ok.

thanks for all the help again guys on the trail and in the shop......:beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Pickled eggs and whiskey WERE involved! !!
for those who wanted an update..

the little indy is running again..... many #'s, rusty, bogger, dale, and doc took it apart last week while iw as out of town, didnt find anythign wrong but fires up no problem again, something stuck....frozen....who know, new throttle cable is on, a little work to get the idle just right and she sould be ok.

thanks for all the help again guys on the trail and in the shop......:beer:

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta try the roads that head north and south.
wow no ditches on rr52 near our place right full to the top of the fence line,might be the sgcary part if ya dont know its there only a couple inches below the top of snow:eek: but way more in those ditches than the twp roads.

i get to repair the recoil on mine again this week. fug. spring broke yeaterday. plugs died on the kids unit, blew a small hole in the hose that goers between the coolers at the back of the tunnel lost all my antifreeze didnt notice till the sled woulodnt idle. temp light doesnt come on as no coolant at sensor to set it off only air temp. leaking slowly so dont notice in the snow spray:realmad: hope it lives to ride another day. removed my plugs put in kids unit runs awesome. go to purt my spares in . oh yeh i took the tips off last year to fix someones throttle cable:rolleyes: forgot to put new ones on. weres the pliers oh yeh they're at home:rant::rant: . so the summit got pulled home by the poo:rant: she needs a longer snow flap so we switch to the kids summit. oh yeh this is way better. wrong turn on th e trails go onto the hill that is just before the road going in snow on the backside of hill is 5'+ stuck towing :rant::mad::realmad: arrrghh

needless to say all the sleds nearly went to the recycle depot last night........

on a good note the poo ran good for the wife and the summit we got for the kids ran good...................... after i installed the plugs out of my sled.

Sounds like you need a new Poo (for yourself):d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone interested in riding in the afternoon as well,I will have to shut er down by 7 or 8,back to work thursday.Will drive out and also have room for a sled if someone needs a ride...............
Pm me if this interests you!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in riding in the afternoon as well,I will have to shut er down by 7 or 8,back to work thursday.Will drive out and also have room for a sled if someone needs a ride...............
Pm me if this interests you!

stay away from trailseekers. no snow all melted wierd glocbal warming thing just in that area or something. govt keepin it hush hush so as not to scare peeps. aliens or somthin i think:rolleyes: but have a good ride wherever ya go.

Top Bottom