Wednesday Night Rides

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
yup i do alot of bangin in the ditches of 43

so thats YOU that pounds out aall the snow on 43;)
was a good day. My back can feel it for some odd reason. Im sure someone has some pics.

Beaver, Just watch snow and mud in general. lots of peeps post when and where they will be riding:beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She was a good ride today, starting to feel sore now.

It was great finally meeting the wed night ride crew, more rides to come.

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great ride today folks! Was a blast! Great to meet everyone. Also great to keep the RT off its side! Rye, Matt did awesome, will keep an eye out for that Phazer your going to need sooner then later! Looking forward to the next ride already!

Cheers

B

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will do for sure probably get her torn down next weekend, will post pics and let ya know how it rurned out

Glad to help ya out with tow,let me know if you need any help with the old 500 don't think it's done yet.lol

mikey11

Reaction score
Where r the pics?????

Was hoping to get out and meet with you guys but family obligations kept me at home today. Happy wife Happy life.

Let me know when your next ride is.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good little ride today, hopefully that 500 Poo is okay for another trip, probably something minor... Here are a couple pics of the day... I am sure there will be more to show the Poo pullin the Poo...:eek:

Thanks for the great day!

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was out there yesterday afternoon. man you guys left lots of areas untouched was sweet. found lots of good drifts and clean fields was exc riding for around here. no pics as we were to busy rippin it up.

best part was my son had his first real rolover. hit a drift and started goin sideways along it instead of squezzin throttle he stopped oops. was cool though sled stayed on the drift at least or he might a got squished a bit lol.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys lost gloves,goggles,muff-pot out of my tunnel bag.Left it open when we had lunch,if anyone here's anything let me know.Thanks
Funny how there is no pics when nobody was falling off:d:beer::beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
hey plio...let us know what the problem was...when and if you find out:beer:
Pulled both carbs apart,couldn't find anything,put it all back together and it ran fine????
There's some kinda fuel line under carbs that had a bolt jambed in the end of it as a plug that we sealed off?????It idles at about 4000 now but I think that's just adjustment.Will play with it some more tomorrow,or get Rusty back to fix it...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
posted this in the TGC figured I'd get opinions from here as well...

600 tripple still giving me issues, carbs were taken apart & cleaned and we tried new plugs...

As for the poo...I did a little internet trolling last eve and as strange as it may sound 90% of the polaris 600 tripple bog issues have been remedied with clutch work. I didn't think the clutch would have anything to do with bogging but apparently it is a VERY common problem, no speak of crank seals and lots of guys like we did pulled & cleaned the carbs, checked boots, lines, pumps etc...only to find out in the end that tearing apart the clutch and cleaning it up then putting on a new belt solved thier issues..... same symptoms as mine, low end bog but once the reves are up runs like a champ...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled both carbs apart,couldn't find anything,put it all back together and it ran fine????
There's some kinda fuel line under carbs that had a bolt jambed in the end of it as a plug that we sealed off?????It idles at about 4000 now but I think that's just adjustment.Will play with it some more tomorrow,or get Rusty back to fix it...

just back out your air screws a bit to bring it down. the hose on the bottom is supposed to be plugged its to drain your fuel bowls. if idling at 4g irt must be creeping as well. or gettin ready to fug off on ya cause the clutch should be starting to engage by then.

how bad is your bog ian. like it wont even move kinda bog or just hesitates a bit when you try to take off?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
more than a "little bog" but not enough to keep it from going.....seems I can feather the throttle up over the bog area and she goes like stink.... but it's not a normal tripple "gotta put up with it" type bog... something is wrong.

We're gonna do compression test tonight and dale is going to go speak with a poo dealer today pick me up new plugs and anything possibly required for the clutch service......

I've found a few threads with guys suffering the same issues on a 600 XLT and the consensus reply is "clean up the clutches and install a new belt"
We know the carbs are good....

Top Bottom