Warranty

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you spring checked your 2015 summit t3 174, how many year warranty did you guys get?

snowho

Reaction score
I bought one off the person that checked it and the four year warranty transferred to me

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you know if a dealer still has one that a customer never took what the warranty would be now?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There should be a way to still get the 4yr warranty?. I think it's BS for the dealer and the buying customer to have to deal on a premium order sled but only have 1year warranty when in season sleds have better warranty, and cheaper prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There should be a way to still get the 4yr warranty?. I think it's BS for the dealer and the buying customer to have to deal on a premium order sled but only have 1year warranty when in season sleds have better warranty, and cheaper prices.

so then why would you snowcheck? to secure the sled you want? no thanks not good enough for me

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Maxwell. It's an incentive thing. Seems chitty, but I understand it. I don't buy new anyway, so it matters not to me.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not what I ment. So the dealer has to suffer and the walk in customer because a fellow can't take his order?
It's not right 4year warranty down to one, at this time of year there better be one heck of a rebate if any on snow checked backouts, when there is incentives on the sp's.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not what I ment. So the dealer has to suffer and the walk in customer because a fellow can't take his order?
It's not right 4year warranty down to one, at this time of year there better be one heck of a rebate if any on snow checked backouts, when there is incentives on the sp's.

not sure if you noticed but pretty much all T3 backouts are gone in my area. 1 year warranty and not reflecting price. when you make a good product it seems to not be an issue getting rid of them. Martins had 8 last week on the southside now their is 0 left.

if this was an arctic cat machine it would sit on the showroom floor for 5 years so in that respect you are correct forsure all depends on the product

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if you picked one up before Dec31 that someone couldn't pay for you still got the 4 year warranty. Thats what I got plus e start and belly pan no extra cost

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if you noticed but pretty much all T3 backouts are gone in my area. 1 year warranty and not reflecting price. when you make a good product it seems to not be an issue getting rid of them. Martins had 8 last week on the southside now their is 0 left.

if this was an arctic cat machine it would sit on the showroom floor for 5 years so in that respect you are correct forsure all depends on the product

Isn't there a thread on here somewhere that a dealer in the city has T3s in stock still? I'm reading 1 year warrenty on snochecks correct?

So right now doo is offering 3year bumper to bumper and a rebate till the end of jan, but the X's are not included in it if I'm understanding this right?
If a person checked a x with electric start does it get removed if the sno checker backs out?
I'm saying the reduction from 4 year to 1 is a bit drastic and unfair. Compared to what is offered at the currant time.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

Hey hey hey!! Take it easy now. ;)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a blk T3 at my work for sale, wont last long though. But it has 1 yr warranty.

Last edited:

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't there a thread on here somewhere that a dealer in the city has T3s in stock still? I'm reading 1 year warrenty on snochecks correct?

So right now doo is offering 3year bumper to bumper and a rebate till the end of jan, but the X's are not included in it if I'm understanding this right?
If a person checked a x with electric start does it get removed if the sno checker backs out?
I'm saying the reduction from 4 year to 1 is a bit drastic and unfair. Compared to what is offered at the currant time.

You could just snowcheck it or make up your mind by dec 31 on a back out and you won't have to worry about not getting the warranty. Or wait and pay the extra for the extended. I think it's fair if you snowcheck there should be some benefits cause if there wasn't I would have just sat back and waited for the prices to drop like they have and still got 4 year warranty. You can't always have your cake and eat it to.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying that's all. When I snow check I take my sleds, this is just conversation. 2016 release is coming soon. Haven't even been out west on my 13 yet.
Just think is a unfair deal for the dealers and a potential walk in buyer that's all.

Top Bottom