Milky oil

Fivepoint

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’ve recently replaced the water pump in my 2013 skid do summit X. The end of the season last year I noticed coolant getting into the oil tank. So I replaced the water pump and still doing it. Any thoughts

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something doesn't make sense here, the oiling system of an 800 etec and the cooling system are completely seperate, the only way to get coolant into the oil tank is for someone to pour it in there.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No cooling ports in the engine that could leak through a head gasket or somewhere into the oil system?

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Hey guys. I’ve recently replaced the water pump in my 2013 skid do summit X. The end of the season last year I noticed coolant getting into the oil tank. So I replaced the water pump and still doing it. Any thoughts
I believe the water pump is lubricated by a larger line directly from the oil tank into the block. Maybe the seals leaking and coolant is migrating through that lubrication port into the tank.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the water pump is lubricated by a larger line directly from the oil tank into the block. Maybe the seals leaking and coolant is migrating through that lubrication port into the tank.

This^^^^

It could happen seems fairly rare but a seal is gone.

Top Bottom