Reaction score
I got Val this combo washer dryer
Should be fine.
Clothes hung outdoors for the fresh scent
f28c37e8fe360d2d393598521221a4c7.jpg

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I get to join this club now too, all our appliances are almost 7 years old now and have been good up until now. Our Kenmore (rebranded Samsung) dryer had the belt tensioner pile up, replaced that 2 weeks ago. Now the motor is going out, making a loud humming at all times, even if the dryer is empty.

Thankfully Amazon carries the parts, tensioner was $20, and ordered the same NewmoTech Motor (as long as the description and picture are correct) it came with from Amazon for $150. Samsung wanted $320 for the same part.

Sure wonder how many people just throw these things out every 5 years though.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I get to join this club now too, all our appliances are almost 7 years old now and have been good up until now. Our Kenmore (rebranded Samsung) dryer had the belt tensioner pile up, replaced that 2 weeks ago. Now the motor is going out, making a loud humming at all times, even if the dryer is empty.

Thankfully Amazon carries the parts, tensioner was $20, and ordered the same NewmoTech Motor (as long as the description and picture are correct) it came with from Amazon for $150. Samsung wanted $320 for the same part.

Sure wonder how many people just throw these things out every 5 years though.
I'm thinking lots

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2year old upright Frigidaire freezer ch!t the bed a week ago. No refrigeration tech would touch it. 1 year warranty only so got to spend another $900. Yay

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy's 4 year old house, dishwasher died. 4years!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 year old top end Samsung tv crapped out. Needs a new panel. Over $1,000. Samsung told me to pound sand every call I made, and I made alot. Found some forums where many people having the same issue...3 years. Completely unaccpetable!

Top Bottom