Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we are here. I am with captain extreme and the welder. Not sure if we are gonna do clemina, perhaps keyhole. 208@ chalet continental. Stop by for a beer!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we are here. I am with captain extreme and the welder. Not sure if we are gonna do clemina, perhaps keyhole. 208@ chalet continental. Stop by for a beer!

Are here too and RAIN RAIN GO AWAY.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Clemina today, The captain had a cracked chaincase, so he didn't risk coming up. Really short ride.Parking at km 6 (powerline) and 1.5 km of 75% gravel to the snow.
It was snowing... well more like sleeting. and overcast.
Met up with Maxwell and his crew at the cabin.. Good to finally meet ya.

From now on I think it is Diehard conditions, still lots of snow left, but I'm done for this season.

Sunny warm weather, it would be stellar up there though...:d

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i guess i will dissapoint. i forgot my camera in valemount.

anyways like cuso said could probly get to the next turnaround at km 8 by next weekend and clear sailing from there. good to see you guys up there.

got onto the glacier for about 2 or 3 hours when the sun poked out and had up to 2 feet of fresh snow on it untouched. everywhere else was pretty solid

if the sun comes out and it gets warm to soften up the snow there is still another 2 or 3good weekends left. the rocks arent even starting to show yet and the trail is holding up better this year than last so far.

i have one photo from my friends camera. the gooders are on mine though

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May 5
DSC00338.JPG

DSC00339.JPG

DSC00342.JPG

DSC00341.JPG

DSC00332.JPG

DSC00334.JPG

DSC00336.JPG

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i guess i will dissapoint. i forgot my camera in valemount.

anyways like cuso said could probly get to the next turnaround at km 8 by next weekend and clear sailing from there. good to see you guys up there.

got onto the glacier for about 2 or 3 hours when the sun poked out and had up to 2 feet of fresh snow on it untouched. everywhere else was pretty solid

if the sun comes out and it gets warm to soften up the snow there is still another 2 or 3good weekends left. the rocks arent even starting to show yet and the trail is holding up better this year than last so far.

i have one photo from my friends camera. the gooders are on mine though

That rocks got a little bigger sense last time I was there, I jumped off it last time but the vally in the middle might stop me from doing it again

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA and you thought those handle bars were going to last!!! Too bad those girls didnt have the camera on you that woulda been good one to catch!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Vern hows my 1200 running.........haha. Nice ride, Id love to try it again with all the spring chutes showing:d.

I may be up for a ride on Friday or Saturday, is anyone going to be around ?

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like only yesterday I was postin these pics from Halloween ride
104.JPG

102.JPG

Goin to be back least one more time, cause you know your gonna have to try that 1200 once more Curtis!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats sucks, i will see if I can adjust the crew to saturday, but no promises.

proud new owner of a klx300r as well, we will have to hit up some trails this summer

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
called the boys and they now prefer saturday as well. I have also talked to a couple others that will be out there. Should be a good time.......dont forget the camera;)

Top Bottom