Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep i dont think anyone will be able to get into goat ridge/danger basin/morning glory next weekend......possibly throough the trees if you can pick your way through but the other side shouldnt be a problem for access. i would say you could get one more weekend out if it.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4th and final

This was the last kick at the cat for me, but feel free to call or email with any questions.

Remember, Valemount is just as awesome in the summer !

Attachments

• P6052369.jpg
    P6052369.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 70
  • P6052373.jpg
    P6052373.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 75

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep i dont think anyone will be able to get into goat ridge/danger basin/morning glory next weekend......possibly throough the trees if you can pick your way through but the other side shouldnt be a problem for access. i would say you could get one more weekend out if it.

not sure what you are saying sean, you will not be able to cross the river by next weekend, we only found the one spot to cross remember ! Goat ridge will be the only rideable spot if you can get up the trail IMO

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats all I needed to hear, and the pics really helped convinced me, 3 of us are headin up next saturday if anyone is interested, Thanks alot

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great ride. Snow, sun and sushi!!! Is this the latest you've rode Curtis?

Brickster

Reaction score
We were also at Clemina June 5 and 6. Had the whole place to ourselves on the 6th. Once up out of the valley, still lots of snow to ride on and not much rock showing through. Lots of avalanches around the edges, but avoidable. I would go back on the 12th weekend in a blink if could get the time. The trail only hurt for a km or so. Maybe in a week will be able to truck past km13, which would help.

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet, hit lucille on friday, clemina on saturday, clemina had better snow, parked at about 14km, rode a little gravel, but nothing to bad, definately worth the trip down, would go again this weekend if I wasnt workin, cant beat a ride in june

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it was, didnt have to stop to cool down, but it was about 50/50, snow and rock, dirt, stumps, but we took it slow and made it up to a welcoming sunshine and +25 weather, what more can u ask for in june, we'll be back next year for the mountain days

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it was, didnt have to stop to cool down, but it was about 50/50, snow and rock, dirt, stumps, but we took it slow and made it up to a welcoming sunshine and +25 weather, what more can u ask for in june, we'll be back next year for the mountain days

lol i may have ran into you there. i was asking you some questions

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on, next year you will have to come out sledin that weekend, unless your playin ball

Reaction score
Top Bottom