Used sled prices

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because our schools want you to read about Shakespeare instead of leaning about your finances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I guess if the retard steering the ship doesn't think about monetary policy, why on earth should the kids learn about it.

Which gender you should be is far more important.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parent's have to be responsible for that. School is basically day care. There is no fkn way it should take 12years to learn what you learn in grade school.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parent's have to be responsible for that. School is basically day care. There is no fkn way it should take 12years to learn what you learn in grade school.
Yep. If the school system got rid of all the bs holidays, movie time filler days it would expedite the process.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People don’t care …things cost so much money what’s the difference is you pay a little or a lot…as long as you can get the sled.

Nobody really owns anything anymore it’s just payments to use. Vehicles cost more then most people can make in a year. It’s just wrong.
You will own nothing and you will be happy

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I listed my mint 18 175 with 2500 kms, fox shocks, estart, Travel cover and a few extras for $12k haven't had any interest. Not even a low ball offer.
I'll give you $7500 . Does it have a cover? and you'll have to deliver it for that price since I don't own a truck. I might be able to get my buddies van and meet you halfway, and that might be 3 weeks from now after you've called and texted me about 100 times, asking if I still want it and requesting the deposit. I won't reply to any of them though and I expect you to turn down all other offers in the meantime, take the ad down and tell them its sold, even though I never sent the deposit. Then I'll text you out of the blue and expect you to deliver it that day and include all the add-ons you specifically said weren't included.

Just after you've changed your plans, pissed everyone in your life off (don't schdule that date night with wife and instead tell her in about 3 weeks she's going to have to leave work early on the day of her big presentation and pick the kids up from school), got it all loaded up and strapped down and have just finished filling your truck up and are ready to hit the road, I'll text you and say that I've decided its too much and I might go a different route. I'll likely tell you that my "buddy" (aka. meth head) works with another buddy (aka. meth head) who is desperate and is selling his 2020.5 Pro Turbo Boost Expert Summit for like $8000 and its much cleaner than yours, when in reality its been ch!t bagged and coincidentally looks just like the one in the stolen sled ad you saw on FB a couple days ago. If you are willing to drop the price to $6000 then we can still do this deal.

You should walk away at this point because I'm likely going to be a total douchebag and jump up and down on your sled to "test the shocks" like an orangutang, just after I'm done climbing up and over the wheel well of your truck and putting a bunch of scratches in your paintjob while I'm slipping and dragging my boots across the rear quarter panel (even though you'll ask me to just step on the tailgate or use the ramp). I won't actually have the cash (yes you'll tell me to bring it because you suspected I'm a total fawkwad) and either my dad or brother will have to come with me to front the money or try and and get an e-transfer to work (which won't come through for like 2 hrs while we stand in the worst blizzard of your life in the Walmart parking lot making really awkward small talk), all the time knowing they'll never see a repayment from me because there's a really good chance I'll wipe the sled out within a month on my first trip to the mountains with it, while goon riding around the parking lot after too many early morning bong hits.

Is that low ball enough for you buddy? :ROFLMAO:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll give you $7500 . Does it have a cover? and you'll have to deliver it for that price since I don't own a truck. I might be able to get my buddies van and meet you halfway, and that might be 3 weeks from now after you've called and texted me about 100 times, asking if I still want it and requesting the deposit. I won't reply to any of them though and I expect you to turn down all other offers in the meantime, take the ad down and tell them its sold, even though I never sent the deposit. Then I'll text you out of the blue and expect you to deliver it that day and include all the add-ons you specifically said weren't included.

Just after you've changed your plans, pissed everyone in your life off (don't schdule that date night with wife and instead tell her in about 3 weeks she's going to have to leave work early on the day of her big presentation and pick the kids up from school), got it all loaded up and strapped down and have just finished filling your truck up and are ready to hit the road, I'll text you and say that I've decided its too much and I might go a different route. I'll likely tell you that my "buddy" (aka. meth head) works with another buddy (aka. meth head) who is desperate and is selling his 2020.5 Pro Turbo Boost Expert Summit for like $8000 and its much cleaner than yours, when in reality its been ch!t bagged and coincidentally looks just like the one in the stolen sled ad you saw on FB a couple days ago. If you are willing to drop the price to $6000 then we can still do this deal.

You should walk away at this point because I'm likely going to be a total douchebag and jump up and down on your sled to "test the shocks" like an orangutang, just after I'm done climbing up and over the wheel well of your truck and putting a bunch of scratches in your paintjob while I'm slipping and dragging my boots across the rear quarter panel (even though you'll ask me to just step on the tailgate or use the ramp). I won't actually have the cash (yes you'll tell me to bring it because you suspected I'm a total fawkwad) and either my dad or brother will have to come with me to front the money or try and and get an e-transfer to work (which won't come through for like 2 hrs while we stand in the worst blizzard of your life in the Walmart parking lot making really awkward small talk), all the time knowing they'll never see a repayment from me because there's a really good chance I'll wipe the sled out within a month on my first trip to the mountains with it, while goon riding around the parking lot after too many early morning bong hits.

Is that low ball enough for you buddy? :ROFLMAO:
Exactly why I usually don't sell stuff, usually give it to my kid but now that he's guiding he can buy his own ch!t

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know If you could get the NA g5 Sp the price isnt much worse than 5 years ago. Hopefully some dealers will get some in.

If its too slow, could throw an after market turbo on later.

20221125_233213.jpg

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know If you could get the NA g5 Sp the price isnt much worse than 5 years ago. Hopefully some dealers will get some in.

If its too slow, could throw an after market turbo on later.

View attachment 262861
That's still a bit of coin for a 146 2.5". The price starts going up in a hurry once you go up to a 154. Not to mention the $520 "commodity fee" (really, they didn't have the balls to just make the sled more expensive, they had to try to make it sound like a tax?), $600+ freight/pdi and GST.

I'm pretty sure an SP was going for ~20% less back in 2019/20 pretty easy before any rebates.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's still a bit of coin for a 146 2.5". The price starts going up in a hurry once you go up to a 154. Not to mention the $520 "commodity fee" (really, they didn't have the balls to just make the sled more expensive, they had to try to make it sound like a tax?), $600+ freight/pdi and GST.

I'm pretty sure an SP was going for ~20% less back in 2019/20 pretty easy before any rebates.

The commodity surcharge is BS. I was comparing this to what i payed for my freeride in 17. And it is less than that.

The sp has crappy shocks, but G5 chassis is a good upgrade. So k8nda evens out imo

But It just gets stupid expensive when you add the turbo and a bunch of warranty and ipads ext.

When were new turbo sleds ever cheap? Now guys have warranty at least. If 27,000 is too much. Dont get the turbo version or in dash big screen tv. Lol

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15950, +520 (screw you charge), +800 pdi freight, +500 doc fee (it’s expensive to cash my cheque) +gst…$18,700 for a 146.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who charges a "doc" fee ?

18200 for a brand new g5 is the way i see it.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head scratching looking on kijiji there are people who have basically identical turbos for sale but one guy will be $3000-$5000 more than the next add, do people not look and see that theirs listed for $24,500 isn’t likely going to sell when others are $20,500.

Top Bottom