Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same old BS....

what about invaxed minorities ? lololol this just gets funnier and funnier
Arthur and AIP still getting my vote, St. Albert gonna vote ucp anyway

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s because soundbite Sally has been busy making other comments that have the media in a tither. Her latest seems to have topped the previous ones.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Danielle Smith
“I appreciate the work that Dr. Deena Hinshaw has done, but I think that we’re in a new phase where we are now talking about treating coronavirus (as) influenza.”

Tyler Shandro is staying.

WHO DECLARED THE 2020 STATE OF EMERGENCY IN ALBERTA?
Jason Copping (then Immigration Minister - ordering all the PPE etc. and now Health Minister) refers to Order in Council 080/2020 which says we locked down for PANDEMIC INFLUENZA!

Tyler Shandro (then Health Minister & now Justice Minister ) signed Ministerial Order M.O.608/2020 which says we locked down for PANDEMIC COVID, but that M.O. is hidden.
The Crown filed this into court in my case.

A CORONAVIRUS IS NOT INFLUENZA!!
WHY would this all be buried under the 2020 Order related to Calgary Airport?
How many lies and how much did they deliberately hide 'in plain sight'... And why does 'Justice' continue to ignore this?

"Pandemic Influenza" was needed to trigger the State of Emergency.
Even ignoring the lack of significant evidence at the time,
A CORONAVIRUS IS NOT INFLUENZA!!
Shandro is a lawyer & well aware that words have meaning, especially in law.

After two years & many changes to the PHA (Provincial Health Act), COVID is STILL NOT LISTED AS AN INFECTIOUS DISEASE in Alberta legislation.
However, SARS-CoV-1 is, & we haven't had any cases of that worldwide in nearly 2 decades.

All of these Orders from the CMOH and others with NO evidence & NO legal authority.
Fruit of the poisonous tree?

Mar 12, 2020.
19 'Probable' Cases. Hinshaw says 250 people max in one place. Closes many businesses, with NO LEGAL AUTHORITY.

Mar 17, 2020. 74 'Probable' Cases.
Shandro tells the Alberta Lt. Gov. to call a State of Emergency WITH NO LEGAL AUTHORITY OR EVIDENCE. CORONAVIRUS IS NOT INFLUENZA!! & 74 'probable' cases do not make a pandemic in 4.7M people!

And what is the new plan for Influenza - MASK, VACINATE, ISOLATE

Same song, different tune.

Danielle Smith better smarten up.

And she is keeping Kaycee Madu WHO SIGNED OFF ON ALL THE POLICE AND PEACE OFFICER ACTIONS TICKETING AND HARRASING ALBERTANS.
- to bring in foreign workers to 'help'... or replace workers!"

"Shandro has his feet under the table with the new Premier. Shandro, Copping and Madu have to go.

How soon we forget.

Shandro advised the Lt Gov and then the Lt Gov and Copping signed the Order based on Shandro's direction. Then Shandro signed the Order giving Deena Hinshaw ultimate authority. And Madu signed the Orders to give peace officers and police the powers to go after Signed under the Health Act."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-173014_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-173014_Samsung Notes.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20221012-173016_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-173016_Samsung Notes.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20221012-173022_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-173022_Telegram.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 52

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see she isn't backing down on her discrimination comment. She was bang on with that one, didn't matter who you slept with, what you stuck your dick into or if you couldn't make up your mind what shi**ter to use, if you didn't get the shots, you were f'd. Good for her, enough of the woke BS

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see she isn't backing down on her discrimination comment. She was bang on with that one, didn't matter who you slept with, what you stuck your dick into or if you couldn't make up your mind what shi**ter to use, if you didn't get the shots, you were f'd. Good for her, enough of the woke BS

She’s going to have mud on her face with that comment tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fingers crossed Smith doesn’t go full metal jacket for 8 months before the next general election. I have a bad feeling she‘s at risk of handing Ab back to Notley.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She’s going to have mud on her face with that comment tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'
We will we will rock you

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The 'woke' media and all those who want to claim the #1 victim spot are trying to push Smith toward their narrative. She better not cave!

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess Kenney was right when he said the LUNATICS WILL BE RUNNING THE ASYLUM.....couldn't be more true!

Top Bottom