Today's the 2013s ride...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Snopro, I heard you were gonna take your favorite nephew to a demo ride? Or at least find a way to get him on a 2013 this season so he can decide if he should snowcheck one or not!!!:p

You can sign up for Revy at the end of March or Ride one in Fernie the 1st week in April. I know the Mr. R's ride in April still had spots available last week. You also get a cash rebate over and above your dealers best price. I will get you the phone number.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can sign up for Revy at the end of March or Ride one in Fernie the 1st week in April. I know the Mr. R's ride in April still had spots available last week. You also get a cash rebate over and above your dealers best price. I will get you the phone number.

so if you attend the ride you get a few extra bucks?

or just a list?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Snopro, I heard you were gonna take your favorite nephew to a demo ride? Or at least find a way to get him on a 2013 this season so he can decide if he should snowcheck one or not!!!:p

PMed you Josh.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so is there any northern dealers doing this demo ride, I'm interested. As of right now both my sleds are for sale.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did demo ride in vale no call to ride 2013 hmmmmmmmm still waiting.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to the Brp guy about the demo ride and he couldn't promise me that the 2013 will be there, it's a long way to travel for no guarantee.
I'd really like to try one, right now both my sleds are forsale.
So if anyone is going to have possession of a 2013 I'd like to try one.
Maxwell think you could hook me up?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are supposed to be 2013's at the remaining Demo rides. Who wants to ride a 2012 now with new product for this coming year.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spent 2 hrs on the seat yesterday at forester Thanks Paul from Brp it was awesome will post up some picks tomorrow

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spent 2 hrs on the seat yesterday at forester Thanks Paul from Brp it was awesome will post up some picks tomorrow

Blair????? And...............................................what did you think?????

Top Bottom