Catmando 2024 Bike Rides and Pics.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it’s time to knock off the dust, hopefully next week can get out and burn the old fuel out of the bike. Post your rides and ride pics, plan rides or just tag along,Hope to plan a few rides and join a few! Let’s Ride!

Attachments

• IMG_4225.jpeg
    IMG_4225.jpeg
    683.5 KB · Views: 107

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
+20 today, I'm sure there will be some bikes out!
Went for a little rip on Henday yesterday. Without lowers, I could feel pebbles on my legs most of the time. That means my bike was getting chips lol.
Meeting my brother Bruce at 3pm with the kids. we’re going to Ebike till dark. Take advantage of this weather.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw someone out on their Harley Monday afternoon, here in Bonnyville. Still a bit early in My opinion.

FanaticalKilla

Reaction score
New tires are on, new fork springs, Healtech Thunderbox, new to me Givi Skid Plate and Carplay display. Still need an oil change. Would like to try a different low beam headlight bulb. Diode Dynamics SL2 looks nice. Probably get TPMS sensors as well.

Will start riding when temps increase and snow is all gonzo.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are so right Pipes(Ron) I don’t take my bike out this early cause they get sandblasted, at least wait for a couple good rainstorms and some street cleaners.Better on the hiway but then the the rocks plus the sandblasting. Not to mention quick stops and turns on gravel isn’t ideal either. Cure my itch cruisin in the caddy for now.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I took mine off the lift and give er the spring clean up and shine , Fired er up and was tempted, I had a windsheild custom made over the winter and havnt got out to test er out yet. Spent a lot of money on it so hoping I got it right. But again , to early for this fair weather guy! Was going to go for a ride Friday but think golfing is the plan!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I took mine off the lift and give er the spring clean up and shine , Fired er up and was tempted, I had a windsheild custom made over the winter and havnt got out to test er out yet. Spent a lot of money on it so hoping I got it right. But again , to early for this fair weather guy! Was going to go for a ride Friday but think golfing is the plan!
Let's see this windshield.... where did you have it made?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Clearview Windshield out of the US . I never took any pics yet. They send you instructions on how to fit your windshield for what ever works for you. How tall, how wide, tint , vent or no vent , recurve or no recurve. It takes the guessing out of trying to find a windsheild , I had 5 and don’t like any of them. I like the hiway so I’m picky. The windsheild on my streetglide was a aftermarket Klockwerx, looked nice but a waste of plastic in my mind!

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearview Windshield out of the US . I never took any pics yet. They send you instructions on how to fit your windshield for what ever works for you. How tall, how wide, tint , vent or no vent , recurve or no recurve. It takes the guessing out of trying to find a windsheild , I had 5 and don’t like any of them. I like the hiway so I’m picky. The windsheild on my streetglide was a aftermarket Klockwerx, looked nice but a waste of plastic in my mind!

Keep us posted on the windshield please. Post some photos. I am trying to resolve the buffeting issues on my '14 SGS on windshield #3 for me. Was thinking on trying the Klockwerx.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ride a 14 SGS as well. Had a Klockwerx on it, gave it away . If I wanted to sit at Tim Hortons it was perfect lol Looked cool, but after a hour on the highway I seriously wanted my Ultra back .

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thought I would start my season off by showing off my new windsheild , the officer was not impressed, all though he was a nice guy he didn’t seem to give a Fawk! By the way the windsheild worked great at 140 😁

Attachments

• IMG_5950.jpeg
    IMG_5950.jpeg
    411 KB · Views: 79

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought I would start my season off by showing off my new windsheild , the officer was not impressed, all though he was a nice guy he didn’t seem to give a Fawk! By the way the windsheild worked great at 140 😁
If you worry about the points. Steve’s lawyer gets me off those. Was $850 bucks for the last one. If you need his number, hit him up

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride. Sucks about the police.
Cause speeders are the real criminals, right?
Anyway which windscreen did you go with? I looked on their site they offer a few different ones for the street glides.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All good ,I deserved it, I was flyin, let me go on some stuff. Could nailed me good.

Top Bottom