The worst part about going on trips...

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, I'm all for a good trip and all, but I think the single most annoying thing about taking a trip is just after leaving for your destination the whole, "what did I forget? Did I remember everything?" Thinking about it forever until you convince yourself you remembered it all... And then arriving at your destination realizing you really did forget something! Or realizing halfway through.
Just got home from a trip to Banff, and I forgot my pillow (of all things) and a FULL unopened case of beer.

How frustrating! Grrrrr!

Anyone else ever forget anything? And don't say chargers! We've all been there!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, I'm all for a good trip and all, but I think the single most annoying thing about taking a trip is just after leaving for your destination the whole, "what did I forget? Did I remember everything?" Thinking about it forever until you convince yourself you remembered it all... And then arriving at your destination realizing you really did forget something! Or realizing halfway through.
Just got home from a trip to Banff, and I forgot my pillow (of all things) and a FULL unopened case of beer.

How frustrating! Grrrrr!

Anyone else ever forget anything? And don't say chargers! We've all been there!

This past weekend: Left my Palm Bay in the condo on the way home-- no liquid breakfast on Monday.

Remembered my "game face" for Saturday, but forgot my "big girl panties" for Sunday.

Oooooh.... Worst one ever was two years ago when I was booked to shoot a wedding in Mexico. I went to fill up my truck at the gas station to make the trip to the Calgary Airport the night before. Woke up super early and started my journey, only to realize I had lost my debit card at the gas station. I had a MasterCard, but couldn't remember the PIN #. It was a very frugal trip ;(

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:(....runnin' out of hooker and blow money.....oh chit....that was 'sposed to stay in Vegas.....

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camera.... Multiple times, And I think one time the keys, but we caught that one before it was too late.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother fOrgot his sled gear bag. Drove all the way to Revi. It was the end of April and not the best time to try and buy new stuff. Shitty no name snow pants. A non fitting jacket. Helmet and gloves He was soaked all weekend. And he bought a bunch of gear he will never wear again

Andrew

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother fOrgot his sled gear bag. Drove all the way to Revi. It was the end of April and not the best time to try and buy new stuff. Shitty no name snow pants. A non fitting jacket. Helmet and gloves He was soaked all weekend. And he bought a bunch of gear he will never wear again

Andrew

that would be the worst so far. crappy deal.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been lucky not to forget anything so far except my whisky and have to dish out for B.C'S prices, but the worst part I've found so far is the long drive home, especially when your the one driving and everyone else always seems to sleep.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whenever i get to camp, i always seem to forget soap, or something, this time, my protein shake cup.... i always try to call someone thats home to bring me what i need when they come up

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I had a similar one when I lived in Dawson Creek, I drove down to Lake Louise to meet my brother for a week of skiing. Remembered my skis, boots and poles but forgot my ski pants, coats, gloves, etc behind the front door. I ended up buying the crap from the chalet...took it up the tailpipe AND I looked like I just got off the small bus ( not much for sizes left at that time of the year). So, yeah, that was special....:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
forgot my boots on one sled trip, frig iis it cold and wet and hard to stay on the running boards in frozen running shoes.
i figure if i am stupid enough to forget stuff i should have to run what i brung. lol well that and the closest store was over an hour away.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot my phone charger once and also left my phone in a puddle of water that night.

When I went to Mexico I forgot my tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, gel, shaver, deodorant, etc.. Thank god for brothers.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot my phone charger once and also left my phone in a puddle of water that night.

When I went to Mexico I forgot my tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, gel, shaver, deodorant, etc.. Thank god for brothers.

you used your brothers toothbrush???? GROSS lol

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In banff on a ski trip, I forgot my coat at the bar. Luckily (?) a buddy had a fleece one piece suit that made me look like a starfish. Partying until the sun comes up can do that to a guy I guess.

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot keys to both my sleds last year when I went to McBride on the Easter weekend. We got there Thursday night and when I went to start my sleds on Friday I realized I left the keys at home. Needless to say my best friend sent them via Grey Hound and I got the keys on Saturday so we still got 2 days of sledding in, should have been 3 but 2 is better than none! I only did that once and will NEVER pull the dumb A$$ move again

Top Bottom