The start of a 4 year disarmament in US

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will the govenment ever attack it's own people. Probably not. Actually 99% chance of not. If that 1% ever happens I will be prepared, whether the government likes it or not.

If you can sleep well at night knowing you have no way to protect your family, go ahead. Do not try to take away my right to.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. I'm 100% for proper licensing as long as its not overly difficult to get like Australian laws., it's the removal im against.
Correct me if I'm wrong... but I don't think they were ever thinking of banning guns all together... just ban the assault/military type guns...and the hand guns??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong... but I don't think they were ever thinking of banning guns all together... just ban the assault/military type guns...and the hand guns??

I'm not sure they are even wanting to ban handguns at this time WG. At least thats what I got out of it.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All I have seen is "assault rifles" what that entails I'm not 100% but I think it's all automatics and semiautomatics that look "scary." Any steps in removing firearms from civilians scare me.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they take that second ammendant 1874 crap and burn it, why should some laws over 100 years old dictate how they live lives today, back then their best gun could not kill more than a few shots before jamming

obama should of hamered more on hand guns as well, way to easy to buy them legal or not

second thought, give them 20 years and their poulation will be in a decline shooting one another...
So their wonderful leader proposed an assault weapon and high capacity magazine ban today. Guess the second amendment is allowed to be tossed aside when the president is a democrat.

Glad Canada is moving to give gun owners their rights back.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they take that second ammendant 1874 crap and burn it, why should some laws over 100 years old dictate how they live lives today, back then their best gun could not kill more than a few shots before jamming

obama should of hamered more on hand guns as well, way to easy to buy them legal or not

second thought, give them 20 years and their poulation will be in a decline shooting one another...

So they should throw out that free speech and equal rights for all men to? Just crap right? What the country was founded on. Give your head a shake.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will the govenment ever attack it's own people. Probably not. Actually 99% chance of not. If that 1% ever happens I will be prepared, whether the government likes it or not.

If you can sleep well at night knowing you have no way to protect your family, go ahead. Do not try to take away my right to.

Just out of curiosity. What do you think you need to protect your family? You live in Canada, a country that does not allow handguns or assault rifles without a proper permit. So, why are you so against the US following suit to help protect its people from themselves?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. What do you think you need to protect your family? You live in Canada, a country that does not allow handguns or assault rifles without a proper permit. So, why are you so against the US following suit to help protect its people from themselves?

Brooks is full of Somalians. You did see "Blackhawk Down" didn't you? Lol.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Because anything the states does Canada seems to follow suit. Auto rifles are banned here 100% already and I think that's ridiculous.

I have 1 bolt action .30-06, .22LR semiauto, 7.62mmx39 semiauto and a 12 gauge pump shotgun with a long barrel.

None of my current guns were bought for home protection but in a pinch they can serve as home protection.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no reason that the constitution can't be changed. In fact the second AMENDMENT was obviously a change from the first draft. The only people talking about disarming the populace are a few retarded left wingers, all the retarded right wingers and the NRA. It's funny when people list countries and peoples like Syria and the Holocaust victims as examples where people should have been armed and leave out the rest of the f$%king world that has restrictions on gun ownership and are as peaceful as can be. If the number of people killed by guns in the US alone isn't enough to convince someone that maybe there should be some restrictions...... Nothing will. Why would anyone listen to a lobby group for the gun manufacturers anyway? Their mandate is to get as many guns into the hands of as many Americans (and Mexicans) as possible, regardless of the consequences.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because anything the states does Canada seems to follow suit. Auto rifles are banned here 100% already and I think that's ridiculous.

I have 1 bolt action .30-06, .22LR semiauto, 7.62mmx39 semiauto and a 12 gauge pump shotgun with a long barrel.

None of my current guns were bought for home protection but in a pinch they can serve as home protection.

im not sure where you are coming from but how the heck can you stand there and say that giving a gun to every gang banger.. hillybilly let the south rise again ... psycho serial killer is a good idea ...in a civil, developed country guns have to be controled ...we in north america dont have to worry about protecting our selfes from the governement because there is no chance our system would ever allow it. we have more then one person who needs to insert their thumb to let a nuke go or whatever ... so your arguments are basically useless ... i love hunting and i believe guns should be used for those purposes but any gun built for a purpose other then than that should be destroyed or impossible for public apprehention .... the states have over 10000 deaths a year related to hand guns thats over 1 person per 30000 people killed ...anyways if they dont do something then the mass shootings will continue more and more frequently till the only way you will protect your family is by locking them in your house cuz your to scared to step outside

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not sure where you are coming from but how the heck can you stand there and say that giving a gun to every gang banger.. hillybilly let the south rise again ... psycho serial killer is a good idea ...in a civil, developed country guns have to be controled ...we in north america dont have to worry about protecting our selfes from the governement because there is no chance our system would ever allow it. we have more then one person who needs to insert their thumb to let a nuke go or whatever ... so your arguments are basically useless ... i love hunting and i believe guns should be used for those purposes but any gun built for a purpose other then than that should be destroyed or impossible for public apprehention .... the states have over 10000 deaths a year related to hand guns thats over 1 person per 30000 people killed ...anyways if they dont do something then the mass shootings will continue more and more frequently till the only way you will protect your family is by locking them in your house cuz your to scared to step outside

How many gangbangers will go through proper licensing to get a gun? Very few they will buy them off the black market.

If they want to do something to protect children from mass shootings get auto locking doors and armed officers of the law stationed at every school.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the harder it is for them to get there hands on it the better is it not?? at least if they are getting them black market it gives law enforcement a fighting chance of somewhat slowing or stopping them .... if they can walk into a store and buy one off the shelf who is that benefiting?? cops cant do a random search and say hey you have an illegal firearm your going to jail ..instead they are like do you have a permit mr gangleader?? and he says yes sir i do can i go now im on my way to a drive by and im running late...

wow that would be so nice i cant wait for the day when my kids have to go through scanner like they have at the airport everyday to make sure no one is packing ... that sure sounds like a free adn safe country to me i tell ya

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be honest I don't agree with AP shells in civilian hands, but I don't like the idea of banning and restricting firearms.

It's proven that in places where firearms are more restricted violent crime goes up.

AP shells will go through body armor but it does very little damage. Hollow points do a lot more damage, but won't go through body armor.

sorry dude your wrong, your info is bullch!t. gun crimes in canada are way down compared to the usa. they are 10 times the population but there gun deaths are way more than 10 times per capita.

Top Bottom