Talk about a FLOP

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is pretty funny... A guy posted on another thread stating that he rode the new REV G4 and it was only 1/2 to a full sled length faster than last years T3... Guess its not that good after all.

Silly boys... It's not speed that matters... It's how well it handles and performs that makes all the difference in the world...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Niner... Seems pretty unimpressive hey. the new greatest REV 4 and it pulls a 154 SP by a few sled lenghts.... quick take my $16000... lol
a few lengths? 165 vs 154, looks like a hundred meters or so by the time they crest the hill lol

g4_zpsmqhvfi3p.png

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about boosting my self esteem.Please stay on topic.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't like it, don't read it.... If you don't like a peep, don't read his comments .... If you don't like a thread, don't read the thread.......... Logical thinking

Hahahahaha ROFLMFAO you want logic out of this thread or the peps involved in it???????
50% of the peps arguing know each other
50% of the peps reading this don't get it
50% are reading it for the shear stupidity
And the last 50%................hey wait a minute.......that's just one guy's swollen head

Add that up and you get a 200% useless thread lead by a guy who loves the attention but thankfully has apparently not found a way to reproduce yet.

Logic...pffft!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I think 50% of the people in that drag race were trying to win.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahaha ROFLMFAO you want logic out of this thread or the peps involved in it???????
50% of the peps arguing know each other
50% of the peps reading this don't get it
50% are reading it for the shear stupidity
And the last 50%................hey wait a minute.......that's just one guy's swollen head

Add that up and you get a 200% useless thread lead by a guy who loves the attention but thankfully has apparently not found a way to reproduce yet.

Logic...pffft!

I am here strictly for scientific research purposes....

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what your telling me is there is ANOTHER DOO thread..... I find that hard to believe.

The other thread was about guys that actually have been lucky enough to ride the new G4. This thread is about guys that have rode the brochure .....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silly boys... It's not speed that matters... It's how well it handles and performs that makes all the difference in the world...
Is that like saying size doesn't matter?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I was laying in bed last night stroking through the new BRP brochure, going at a medium pace, but I start getting excited and can feel the G4 spot getting close. Well long story short when I felt the G4,my hand slid so fast I got a paper cut. I can't even imagine what Maxwells hands are looking like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 318
Top Bottom