Talk about a FLOP

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I was laying in bed last night stroking through the new BRP brochure, going at a medium pace, but I start getting excited and can feel the G4 spot getting close. Well long story short when I felt the G4,my hand slid so fast I got a paper cut. I can't even imagine what Maxwells hands are looking like.

Stitches for that little cut?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stitches for that little cut?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know pretty lame. Even had my protective gloves on too. Real story I was replacing some roof metal and slipped and grabbed for the perlin and got the edge of the metal sheet. Lucky I didn't lose a finger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 314

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know pretty lame. Even had my protective gloves on too. Real story I was replacing some roof metal and slipped and grabbed for the perlin and got the edge of the metal sheet. Lucky I didn't lose a finger.

Yah no kidding! Yah got lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ummmm leather in the construction world is not classified as protevtive for cuts.
Get some kevlar gloves for your next sharp project.

But glue is not used on real sleds either LOL.

Top Bottom