Talk about a FLOP

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you go around telling everyone that you're the greatest and you'll take anyone on to prove it? That your sled is the greatest and everything else is garbage? That your Ford is the best vehicle that any amount of money can buy? That your dog eats all other dogs for breakfast?

THAT is the chit that gets really old, really fast.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

I agree with you, however I don't know him personally, and his comments are not a personal attack on me - so why would I care. Let him boast about how good he is - doesn't matter. Telling him he's a punk on S&M isn't going to make a difference except make him push your buttons some more.

Someone tells me that my truck is junk - so what. Yeah it's not perfect. My sled is junk - sure, they all are eventually. My dog is ugly - not really, but she's really dumb. I ride like an old guy - maybe to some, but I've had some fantastic trips and great memories over the years.

If the comments didn't have an audience or get under everyone's skin, they would most likely stop.

I'd try riding with Maxwell's group if I knew them. Pretty sure that the ego would stay at the keyboard.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Nope.Think I'll sit here in my mom's basement all day and troll.
Aren't you supposed to be doing something? Anything?
nerd2.JPG

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was away for a few days... K what did I miss.. someone fill me in so I don't have to back read.

Is SKEE doo still the best.. Valemount has the best snow.. and Maxwell still hasn't reproduced???

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was away for a few days... K what did I miss.. someone fill me in so I don't have to back read.

Is SKEE doo still the best.. Valemount has the best snow.. and Maxwell still hasn't reproduced???
It's a chit show Momma. You're going to need to intervene.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is pretty funny... A guy posted on another thread stating that he rode the new REV G4 and it was only 1/2 to a full sled length faster than last years T3... Guess its not that good after all.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is pretty funny... A guy posted on another thread stating that he rode the new REV G4 and it was only 1/2 to a full sled length faster than last years T3... Guess its not that good after all.
Go back to that thread. There is a vid on there now

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ya. the video is even worse!!! its only ahead of a SP with a 2.5 track by 4-5 lengths..... going to be some very disappointed skidoo owners if thats the case.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go back to that thread. There is a vid on there now

The sp must have a baker skid in it. Skis don't even lift when he punches it. And it's a 154 against 165/174

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 232

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Niner... Seems pretty unimpressive hey. the new greatest REV 4 and it pulls a 154 SP by a few sled lenghts.... quick take my $16000... lol

Top Bottom