Sunday Quad Ride (kids included)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
yes i must agree looks like there will be a lot of people any chance someone is comming from edmonton that might have room on there trailer. that way i can leave one of the trucks home. by the sounds of it were are gonna need all the room we can get at boggers. and me and da wife bring both our trucks so it would be one less truck in the yard.
pm me and i'll phone you.
thanks

And you know how I feel about too many FORDS in my yard....lol

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your yard love's the character it can't wait for the weekend to have some ford sitting around showing up that rusty old chevy

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I didnt have my trailer full of garbage you both could ride with me mallard but I only have my pickup and three quads is my limit,I will have my Brute,My 13 yr old on the new scrambler and my 8 yr old on his 110.Will get direction from ypou bogger and stage at your place.
See ya Sunday!
catmando!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thats easy Mur, wont even charge ya....lol. then I can swing around and pick up Mallard, reduce the amount of vehicles in boggers yard. I'll just come out and drink beer on Boggers deck.

PM'd directions to CMD...Mallard & Tyler know the way...beer on the deck works...I do have a 07 foreman 500 in the yard but it's not mine and more importantly not legal, been trying to get hold of my buddy I'd register & insure it just to have use of it but I think he fell off the face of the planet.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
PM'd directions to CMD...Mallard & Tyler know the way...beer on the deck works...I do have a 07 foreman 500 in the yard but it's not mine and more importantly not legal, been trying to get hold of my buddy I'd register & insure it just to have use of it but I think he fell off the face of the planet.
so if i we willing to take the fine.......that 500 still available

HHWELD

Reaction score
going to take the kids out quading on sunday,thinking hells half acre and see if my son can take bogger on his 110 lol!if you have kids with small quads you are welcome to join,if you are patient and can ride slow you are also welcome.keep in mind this is for the kids if your interested.
Catmando!
problily will see you there, can't bring my boys quad this time, still trying to teach him!!!!, still gets a little throtle happy,!! But a bunch of us will be out, wife going to a baby shower, saves us, see u out there. Can't wait!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wouldn't worry bout the boys skills....first time the daughter has left the property on her 125.......It is a family ride...those who are unwilling to wait can carry on....but the majority are slow going mud folk.....you want directions let me know

HHWELD

Reaction score
Sounds great!!! My son will be with me this time, he will be thanking me for years to come. I live in stony, so we will be out quite often.

Top Bottom