Sturgeon Riders

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We might be heading to Swan Hills as well this saturday. Will know closer to the end of the week. :D

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you been there before? I wouldnt mind tagging along if you have. Trying to find out where the staging area is.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you been there before? I wouldnt mind tagging along if you have. Trying to find out where the staging area is.

Ive been there once.. I dont know the area at all. We stuck to trails the last time and didnt go far, but it was -22 when we went. My neighbor went yesterday, but havent had a chance to talk to him yet. He knows that place like the back of his hand. I will see if he's into going to next saturday, then we wont get lost, LOL. But I will post here if we are going, and your welcome to ride with us. :D

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep let me know. I use gps and maps as much as I can in a new area so no issues getting lost. I just need a staging area and i'm gtg.

09m1000le

Reaction score
Ya if u guys are goin would u mind if I mabee tag along. Sunday in whitecourt wasn't bad but need more snow it was better than sitting at home looking at the sled in the back of the truck Ditches weren't bad pretty rough still. Need more snow tho

ol man winter

Reaction score
hey just got back and saw the little bit of snow dissaponted, I live just north of bon Accord ride right off my acreage when there is snow would like to meet up ride some trail and drift areas i havent seen

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be willing to go, just waiting for buddy to see if we will hit mountains for few days. I should know for tomorrow. How are the fields around your place.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went riding for a few hours on sunday. Fields are decent and the ditches as well as anywhere there is drifting is really good.

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Went for a ride on the sturgeon on sunday...waste of time. We staged at namao which was the first mistake. Should have headed further north toward Bon Accord...snow seemed better up that way.

Top Bottom