DAM near killed in my own garage this past wednsday.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i took a Bravo on trade last month that i put on Kijij for sale.a lady and her 55 yr old Father came from Bonnyville to buy it. they came in garage,i started it. she asked her dad to back to pickup up to the door.i was standing to right of the door inside behind my snowblower,all of a sudden the guy put the gas to the floor and hit side of garage and pinned me between snowblower and my hoist.his daughter was screaming at him that he hit the old man . ( Me) he went ahead and i fell on floor,i laid there few minutes left foot and left arm hurt. she helped me up and i sat on the Bravo contemplating life.he rode the Bravo up my ramp into the pickup and drove it outside. i said to her..looks like you bought a snowblower too ? and paying for some garage repair.i phoned the fellow that built the garage for me 4 yrs go. he came over.took pictures and said will send a estimate tomorrow. they left and wife took me to hospital.xrayed arm and foot. broken little toe,scrapes on leg and left arm. lucky wasnt killed by this.so friday we agreed on a sum and she paid it. didnt want to go thru her insurance.​

paperclip.png
Attach

Attachments

• garage damsge.jpg
    garage damsge.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 733
  • snowblower damage.jpg
    snowblower damage.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 735
  • toe.jpg
    toe.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 734

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW !!!
You are lucky ?!! Glad your okay and sure could have been a lot worse . The other people probably feels like crap as well ?

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the old stepping on the gas petal thinking it was the brake fawk up. Sorry for your luck and happy to hear that your weren't more seriously injured.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suddenly the sled became very expensive. Glad to hear that your injuries were not more serious. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

and to those reading this post. No I am not that 55 year old father.

Last edited:

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
guy gets hurt and this is what you post?
YUP! Haha!!!
Heck ya that’s what I post when someone gets attacked by a 1 cylinder bravo in his own garage!
Should I go all snowflake, doom and gloom, go into a deep depression, spread negatively, insult the sled driver and cry?

Lighten up Francis. Dude broke a toe, sold a sled and received a wrecked a snowblower in the process. That’s pretty funny if you ask me. I see humor, you see negativity. No need to have a dark outlook on life but each their own I guess.

Well Pipes, here is your chance to offer your great opinion on this bravogate sitch. Advise me on how I need to respond on a public forum. Have at her!!!

Last edited:

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YUP! Haha!!!
Heck ya that’s what I post when someone gets attacked by a 1 cylinder bravo in his own garage!
Should I go all snowflake, doom and gloom, go into a deep depression, spread negatively, insult the sled driver and cry?

Lighten up Francis. Dude broke a toe, sold a sled and received a wrecked a snowblower in the process. That’s pretty funny if you ask me. I see humor, you see negativity. No need to have a dark outlook on life but each their own I guess.

Well Pipes, here is your chance to offer your great opinion on this bravogate sitch. Advise me on how I need to respond on a public forum. Have at her!!!
Unless I am reading his story wrong I believe it was the truck that slammed into him which is a lot different than a Bravo hitting him. Hope you heal up soon Ken.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless I am reading his story wrong I believe it was the truck that slammed into him which is a lot different than a Bravo hitting him. Hope you heal up soon Ken.

Haha you are correct. It was a truck. I hereby change my view on this subject.

The broken toe dude(Ken) was standing in the bite. He got run over because of it. Self inflicted. Haha. Don’t stand in the bite next time. Lesson learned. Or just blame the other guy. Seems normal for people nowadays. Let’s hear the snowflakes cry about this opinion. My comment should be ripe for the S&m internet bullying thugs. Let’s do this. Kd taking on all you fruit loops. Haha.

Last edited:

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mo one has ever been bullied on this site?

There is a insecure, bully crew present on this site. Yep, grown men wearing panties. Couldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it with my own two eyes. Get em one on one and they fold like a paper airplane. They won’t separate tho. It’s really funny to see grown men act like 2 years old. That’s what happens when you’re best friends with your Dad. It’s a small town thing.

Don't stand in the bite.

Top Bottom