Stock turbo t3 from doo for 2016

mountainshredder69

Reaction score
2 dealers have said the same thing to me stock turbo from aerocharger...I mean they have been doing turbos for the skidoo race team for years now...Its not to far off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^
They could contract the Polaris engineer for the muffler portion?
Light weight and meet sound emissions .

The pro doesn't meet sound emissions. It's based on credits across all their models.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 stroke turbo's are becoming more and more reliable as more manufacturers develop kits. Yes, we are the gineau pigs, and some will have issues. But I cannot deny that my new turbo is nothing like my old system. With all the fancy, programmable factory ecu's and sensors, it is quite easy to run proper fueling for the two strokes, and let the computer do all the monitoring. That is the primary issue with two stroke turbo's, maintaining proper air/fuel ratios under boost. There is a definate demand for HP, and traction in the mountains, and I think we are already as light as we can get without sacrificing reliabilty, and running the biggest tracks around. Therfore the next logical step is more power.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
180hp at elevation on pump would be AWESOME
If that were the case I would be selling my 13 and RZR to snow check one

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think you will see much on the top end sleds, you have to think they need to pace themselves a little bit, man how much more can they go

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think you will see much on the top end sleds, you have to think they need to pace themselves a little bit, man how much more can they go

That's what I thought back in 2000 when I got my summit X with a ZX chassis with a 151 track.

Bring on the factory turbo!!

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think your dreaming thinking a factory 2 stroke turbo. I mentioned that to my dealer here and he laughed. The only thing they would turbo is a 4 stroke. A manufacturer would be opening themselves up to major warranty issues putting a turbo on a 2 stroke. No way you would see a 4 year warranty anymore for sure if they did.

From doo you may see more power and better fuel economy from the etec 2 system they are already using in their evinrude marine motors. Thats the only hint I got from the dealer here.

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this the same aero charged etec that was rumored last year? And the year before that...and maybe a year before that?
I could only see it happening in a very limited build, no warranty and fat price tag. The topper is there are few guys who can ride the current crop of 800's to their potential, I know I can't.

driller

Reaction score
if you go through the parts book for the current t3 you will see in some area's that it says t3 -t4

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this the same aero charged etec that was rumored last year? And the year before that...and maybe a year before that?
I could only see it happening in a very limited build, no warranty and fat price tag. The topper is there are few guys who can ride the current crop of 800's to their potential, I know I can't.

Doesn't take much talent to point a sled up a steep hill and pin it, WB.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last week with all the Fresh snow I sure could have used some Boost. Reliable factory Turbo, would have been wicked...

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought back in 2000 when I got my summit X with a ZX chassis with a 151 track.

Bring on the factory turbo!!

For sure eventually it will come but probably 2-3 years away, just saying gotta hit a wall of some sort eventually

Top Bottom