Staying on the hill in your enclosed

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna stay in the trailer for a three day trip in December. Wondering what other guy's pack with them when staying in the trailer. Takin a bbq,camp stove, zodi, coffee maker,turkey deep fryer, etc. anything i may not be thinking about?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
zodi? Probably want a tv or at the very least some tunes or you'll get pretty bored waiting for sunlight. Camp chairs and firewood.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
zodi? Probably want a tv or at the very least some tunes or you'll get pretty bored waiting for sunlight. Camp chairs and firewood.

Zodi is a camp shower to remove the funk.got tunes and booze to pass time for sure. night rides will also pass it easily

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't beat a hot shower and a hot tub after a long day on the hill. Right Larry? Lol.

yes, i just don't hav the desire to cook, clean up or fight the cold. i'm usually beat, want a drink or two, hot food, shoot some bs, and to save the the $100 not worth it to me.

we stayd at the mcmurdo cabin last year, wasn't bad, warm firewood, lights etc, one night maybe more than two, no way. and more than 2-3 guys no way either. but it was an experience. have a few that want to go this year, so far i haven't decided.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, i just don't hav the desire to cook, clean up or fight the cold. i'm usually beat, want a drink or two, hot food, shoot some bs, and to save the the $100 not worth it to me.

we stayd at the mcmurdo cabin last year, wasn't bad, warm firewood, lights etc, one night maybe more than two, no way. and more than 2-3 guys no way either. but it was an experience. have a few that want to go this year, so far i haven't decided.

I think I'm up for mc murdo this year Larry. Now that I have a skid to tow in.

As long as I'm off work I can go for 3 days now.

sent from my htc

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
toilet seat and a 5 gallon bucket. keep the seat inside and warm!! As far as showering? worry about that when you get back to town. I have done it many times and have some of the best memories with my brothers from it.

Brad62

Reaction score
we stay in the enclosed when we go quading. A good sized bottle of febreeze goes a long way to making things tolerable with 3 or 4 guys with wet gear.

Top Bottom