So Whats a Good Movie?

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new "Wall Street" yet ? Would like to go see it on Friday with the wife. Looking to see if it is worth watching.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Watched the Expendables the other day,good action movie but very predictable!
catmando!

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching Iron Man 2....awesome movie!

Did you wait till after the credits rolled - always an extra little clip at the end giving you an insight into the next one! I agree good movie.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched the Expendables the other day,good action movie but very predictable!
catmando!

I'm looking forward to seeing The Expendables, now that Randy Couture and I are Buds.:d Went to UFC down in Vancouver and met him at the Shark Club. What an awesome guy. Met Dana White as well. He couldn't stop talking about how much he loves Canada and the Canadian people.
Recently saw the movie, "My Name is Khan". Probably the best movie I've seen in a very long time. I'm not usually not one to even think of watching a movie with subtitles but this is an amazing story. Check it out!:beer:

bigdaddy35

Reaction score
Did you wait till after the credits rolled - always an extra little clip at the end giving you an insight into the next one! I agree good movie.

Yup.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing an avengers flick out next year. I wonder who will play spidey?

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new "Wall Street" yet ? Would like to go see it on Friday with the wife. Looking to see if it is worth watching.

My wife and I saw it this week. Was a pretty good movie. The best one in the line-up we had to pick from in Camrose...

Top Bottom