Bored this friday October 28? Watch my free movie!

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sicamous mainly, but Revelstoke is in there as well. Lots of secret spots i'm not allowed to say. I missed out on the best day of the season though. If you watch muskoka, i was riding with the group that came a little later when Nik Pahno was in town. My engine threw a lower connecting rod bearing 5km from the alpine where they were hucking 270's and backflips. Which turned into an 8 hour drive to pick up my sled. Luckily for me they were also logging 5km down an old logging road and had it plowed. Hence the intro of my drive 150km on logging roads lol.
Ha I heard about this! Sounded like a long day! The footage at the start of your video looks like the roads weren't too bad

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ha I heard about this! Sounded like a long day! The footage at the start of your video looks like the roads weren't too bad

That road was a connector for all the logging in the area, it was surprisingly well maintained until the last bit that was just plowed a few days earlier.

It was a brutal trail ride to the riding area, daytime temps were high, so in the morning trail was absolute sheet of ice. Stopping every 2 minutes to chainsaw down to cool off. I mean coming out wasn’t that fun either, in the dark through the trees on a sheet of ice up from the creek. Doubling with Sam Stutzke, glad she’s a good sport and small. That’s also when I realized how big of a difference an alpha track is a the 2.75 Polaris track. But I will say the Polaris handles the whoops better then the alpha. I mean, doesn’t take much to handle better then the alpha rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Best part about it, is it was free. I couldn't charge money for videos, too many expectations, obligations. No one can complain if its free lol Except someone on youtube who whined about the music, but thats life. I'm not going to pay thousands of dollars to get rights to use mainstream music so it doesn't get copyright strikes/blocked in places, when I can use copyright free music for FREE, support new artists, and then not get copyright strikes and have it playable everywhere.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched it

You guys had some great days last year

Wish more people put out videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Watched it the other week! Well put together and some impressive riding.

Dathan makes it all look so easy

Top Bottom