Bored this friday October 28? Watch my free movie!

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, hopefully everyone enjoys it. Next year should be better, upgraded to a new camera so footage will be clearer, better quality, slow motion will be even slower.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled Sicamous has started doing a pre-season movie night. This year it's the evening of Sat Oct 29 in the Owlhead parking lot. They have their movies set for this year but could be a cool premiere opportunity for you next year.

mikermz250

Reaction score
Awesome film man! My favourite clips were Landon hitting the road gap, brings me back to the MTB days!

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video! Awesome to see the effort put into editing youtube needs more of these!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid👍🏻

Was great to see a whole mix of a season, lots of angles, overhead/drone, the bigger picture….
Not a half hour of someone with a GoPro on their chest crawling through tight trees 🥱

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Where’s the film locations. Looks to be a lot of revy/sicamous
Sicamous mainly, but Revelstoke is in there as well. Lots of secret spots i'm not allowed to say. I missed out on the best day of the season though. If you watch muskoka, i was riding with the group that came a little later when Nik Pahno was in town. My engine threw a lower connecting rod bearing 5km from the alpine where they were hucking 270's and backflips. Which turned into an 8 hour drive to pick up my sled. Luckily for me they were also logging 5km down an old logging road and had it plowed. Hence the intro of my drive 150km on logging roads lol.

Top Bottom