Another Step to 'Normal' on The Weekend - Went Out to The Movies!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neighbour at the lake has been fighting some kind of cancer.( Didn’t ask) the type.
She had to get the shot to watch her son play football. Even masked she’s not allowed in an outdoor stand without her Russian papers. She is actually beside herself and pretty sure she’s going to regret getting that shot

And all of a sudden the masks effectiveness is starting to drop. Said this was coming. You need the juice....

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I quit going to movie theatres years ago. The one up here was okay for awhile after the seats were replaced years ago but the last movie I saw there it was so gross I quit going.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
alright folks, I"m pretty #$%^ing sure that this thread wasn't put here to be a "COVID" discussion, but a positive story for a change. Enough of the mask debate and other crap........
Pretty sure the government and the media have made covid part of everything. Period. Tough not to talk about it. Some people can go to movies, some people aren't allowed in. Science.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kool... wifey and I went on Saturday nite too. Went to the Terwilliger theatre and had beers and wine and full meal in the theatre... loved the movie. Even though Tamarack is way closer for us, still love the big comfy chairs and in theatre service :) . It was so nice to get out and see movies again :)
A meal and wine in a theater? Christ, a bag of popcorn and a coke costs almost $20 in Fernie...how much is a meal and wine and beers?

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been to a theater in long time after building our own.. and it sure looks like I won't be able to go to one for a long time yet either
20191005_094447.jpg

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Pretty sad that going to a movie is a back to normal thing. My life hasn’t changed one but. Figured out in the first few weeks all this is scare tactics and took advantage of cheap fuel and kids off and went sledding for the best spring snow ever. Man 2020 was killer. I can’t bring myself to take my family to a movie and pay 80$ to watch in a crappy theatre.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
A meal and wine in a theater? Christ, a bag of popcorn and a coke costs almost $20 in Fernie...how much is a meal and wine and beers?
Full meals with 4 glasses of wine for wifey and jug of good draft beer for me, and large popcorns and candies was $99, so wasn't too bad. We spend that at Brown's Social House when we go out, anyway ;)

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not even close to 1/2 and yes i know, math is easy
If your comment was referencing my comment, I was referring to the price for a ‘couple’ as his comment was referring to a ‘couple’. You know…a guy and his date.
🍺🍺

Top Bottom