snow check price out the door on and model

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I apologize the price I quoted early was wrong I jumped the gun very sorry for any misunderstanding I should think before I speak lol

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring Guarantee on a 2018 Mountain Cat 8000 162"/ with EStart was $ 15,149 +$300 pdi + tax

(optional tether was $100 installed)

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why snowcheck when you can buy the same in season sled for 2-3k less by Feb....
I guess the only disadvantage is that you ride your old sled until Feb and have to flog it when half the season is over. But yes in today's economy there definitely will be excess inventory to flog

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the only disadvantage is that you ride your old sled until Feb and have to flog it when half the season is over. But yes in today's economy there definitely will be excess inventory to flog

if you're on the 2 year sled rotation, the 4 year warranty can be advantageous for resale

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, no worries bud, everyone makes mistakes. there was a lot of numbers when you were looking at the options and you were a tad excited after riding the 2018... :)

I apologize the price I quoted early was wrong I jumped the gun very sorry for any misunderstanding I should think before I speak lol

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you're on the 2 year sled rotation, the 4 year warranty can be advantageous for resale
that is true but people still try to lowball you Regardless of the condition and features sometimes only available on snowcheck.

Top Bottom