Snow checks.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski Doos be coming soon. I didn’t check a new mountain sled this year. No changes. So Checked me an Alberta sled. Sold my war machine 18 high country 800 and Ordered me a backcountry xrs 850 with 146 2” track. Be a good back up mountain sled if my turbo goes down and the snow isnt very deep.
It’s got a narrow front end this year, cant wait, All black with shot
IMG_3905.png

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled
Would like to find an xrs a few years old, but there aren’t many around
I found a couple they’re like 17 grand. Even a 2021. New ones only 20k small screen

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Backcountry XRS on the way also. 146 2” with shot also. Same sled just a different color.View attachment 272730
I like that color. I chose black because I’m usually ripping through little 5 foot trees trying to find fresh lines. Coloured sleds get destroyed By ab willows. I had a 14 free ride after one season in the ditches there was more sap on it than gray coloured plastic

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my snow check yesterday. Had an ordering mistake. I was supposed to get a Black Sled somehow this is what showed up. My dealers willing to wrap it for me to make me happy. I really wanted black.
If there was a black one available, I would take it, but this is my new ride
IMG_4181.jpeg

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my snow check yesterday. Had an ordering mistake. I was supposed to get a Black Sled somehow this is what showed up. My dealers willing to wrap it for me to make me happy. I really wanted black.
If there was a black one available, I would take it, but this is my new rideView attachment 274752
Take the wrap all day long. When the time comes to sell it, remove the wrap and sled looks mint

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take the wrap all day long. When the time comes to sell it, remove the wrap and sled looks mint
It Goes in tomorrow morning to show time performance. He’s going to put a Suntech 3M style film on anything it will stick to. The light color will be protected well for years. I’m a Happy customer. With a Sporty colour like this I’m gonna have to step it up a level in the ditch. 😉. Ride faster and take more chances.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After a week or so. My dealer found me a unicorn. Same sled I actually ordered in black. Color mistake fixed. Today he came by my house and switched out the sleds. Now I have my black 24XRS. This Color should look good longer.
IMG_4238.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom