First Ride Thoughts

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but after having the primary off my G5, I could not see anyway for something to get into the clutches if something is underneath the engine with the new upper and lower plastic shrouds.
The clutches seem to be segregated from the engine now. Its pretty much a closed design,
The upper plastic piece needs to be removed to get at the helix.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the open stator design really loves extra nuts and bolts and the new enclosed clutch cover will make sure whatever bolt gets in there will never leave LOL
Did they open it even more?
Didn't they read our thread about this last year.

Gotta zip tie another magnet in there.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like any new chassis they're more sensitive and have to get used to... I was over riding mine and need to input less.

I set the springs to 3/5 and the rear shock to almost full stiff, then the skis would stay down on climbs with the limiter tight. but with the limiter loose... it's a rodeo!

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like any new chassis they're more sensitive and have to get used to... I was over riding mine and need to input less.

I set the springs to 3/5 and the rear shock to almost full stiff, then the skis would stay down on climbs with the limiter tight. but with the limiter loose... it's a rodeo!

I left mine on 1/5 and rear shock about half and she was an absolute rodeo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol yeah I hear you loud and clear... I had my right foot too far back on a climb, put too much weight on it... the sled cut into the hill and I was pointed downhill before I could say holy fawk! the old uphill buttonhook was interesting!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PHSK is powder freaks... I dont see a G5 expert kit there yet... I will go bushpusher if/when I do.

thanks!

Top Bottom