Skidoo xm problem thread..........

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should only be a couple more weeks.

Long, slow, boring, weeks. Like a couple weeks of eternity.
I concurr. Loaded up my old sled today into someone elses truck and waved goodbye with a fist full of money!:sadbanana:
Can't wait till the new one gets in!!

bathtub28

Reaction score
Rear shock on my xm sp seems to have lost its jazz. Rode it for 40 km, loaded it up , was all good trailered home, ( was strapped on rsils, not by sinching down bumper) , sat for a few days outside ( very cold) unloaded and seemed like the rear shocks were sages out. ???? On hardest setting, put into warm garage a couple days and still, pick up the back , full extension, and when I put it down the suspension drops to near bottom , any thoughts on a fix ? What caused? Could they have froze and just need to warm , I'm used to fox air shocks so? Kinda chitty .

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The shock is a shock absorber. The springs are what supports most of the weight. The stock springs are too light.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rear shock on my xm sp seems to have lost its jazz. Rode it for 40 km, loaded it up , was all good trailered home, ( was strapped on rsils, not by sinching down bumper) , sat for a few days outside ( very cold) unloaded and seemed like the rear shocks were sages out. ???? On hardest setting, put into warm garage a couple days and still, pick up the back , full extension, and when I put it down the suspension drops to near bottom , any thoughts on a fix ? What caused? Could they have froze and just need to warm , I'm used to fox air shocks so? Kinda chitty .

i noticed the same issue. no way should a brand new sled be dropping like that imo.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well noon on wednesday is pick up date, and then go load on other truck and heading down to golden thurs/fri yahooooo But you guys should not tease other people with no sleds yet, it's not nice................LOL

XmMike

Reaction score
I upgraded my rear springs, will grab you the part number when I get home.

XmMike

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with mine derating 4000 rpm. Any thoughts? Tried shutting it down then firing back up, worked fine for 30 seconds sometimes, ten minutes other times. Sled is a summit x 800 163 pull start...​

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a problem................................cant get this chit eatin' grin off my face.

Hmmm, seems like nothings changed. Doo boys eating chit..... And grinning about it !! My only guess is, that when you've eaten it for that long, it starts to taste good. Especially when it's washed down with a tall, cold glass of Doolaid. LMAO !!!

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with mine derating 4000 rpm. Any thoughts? Tried shutting it down then firing back up, worked fine for 30 seconds sometimes, ten minutes other times. Sled is a summit x 800 163 pull start...​

Sounds like a bad O2 or MAP sensor. Time for a trip to the ol laptop doctor at the doo dealer.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, seems like nothings changed. Doo boys eating chit..... And grinning about it !! My only guess is, that when you've eaten it for that long, it starts to taste good. Especially when it's washed down with a tall, cold glass of Doolaid. LMAO !!!

Meh, I'd rather have a Poo eating grin than picking up the pieces from another one that chit it's driveshaft out. Although the Doolaid helps wash down those pieces when they get in your mouth.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Its the good stuff HV. Much better than tasting crowfrom the drive axle dilemma> Lol.

polarman

Reaction score
Anyone have their sensor in the muffler come out? 2 sleds from different dealers, and with less than 150 miles, both had the sensor back out. They ran fine with no code or anything?? seems like they forgot to tighten them in

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have their sensor in the muffler come out? 2 sleds from different dealers, and with less than 150 miles, both had the sensor back out. They ran fine with no code or anything?? seems like they forgot to tighten them in
I put a can on mine on the 2nd day and it was loose when I put a wrench to it.

Top Bottom