Skidoo xm problem thread..........

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All depends where it's parked. Needs to be on a flat surface. Even if the rear end is on an ice chunk it will sag out. Similar to of you have it on floor Dolly's

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my xm out this weekend....seems to bog while wide open every once and a while like a fouled plug kinda noise and does it sometimes also when I'm on and off the throttle....other than that it works awesome..anyone else experience this?

Yeah mines doing that quite a bit too

Sent from a iPhone

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes sense for sure if the weight isn't distributed evenly between front and rear. HD springs in my future. Gonna have to come out of next years budget though lol come on jan 1st

Thegeneral

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what clicker# are you guys running around on my little brother was at 5000 ft still clicker1 and pulling 8g's still, maybe a few of you may hitting the rev limiter?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's very true on saturday our buddy was riding up the trail to frisby stopped on a bit of an uphill slope and it looked completely sacked out moved it ahead a foot onto flat ground think stood right back up.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol no.

but seriously. if your even parked on a bump on the trail it will sag right out due to all the weight being on the rear wheels.

There is some truth to what he says, I had buddy on a rear dolly and sagged out I said WTF is this and then put it flat on floor and gone, hmmmmmm

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what clicker# are you guys running around on my little brother was at 5000 ft still clicker1 and pulling 8g's still, maybe a few of you may hitting the rev limiter?
I am running #4 8000 + a tad and was told to go to #3 and try and stay closer to 7900, so will try next ride............

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have to do with the weight distribution/some kind of leverage effect. Makes sense in my head at least, if the math works is beyond me

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All depends where it's parked. Needs to be on a flat surface. Even if the rear end is on an ice chunk it will sag out. Similar to of you have it on floor Dolly's

That's interesting. I had mine on dolly's set at 2 and it was sagging like crazy. So I grabbed the socket and cranked it up to the fat kid setting. With that harder spring setting in the rear I had a noticeably harder time getting started facing uphill in fresh snow than I did the week before set on #2. I'll have to change it back to #2 and try it this weekend.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What maxwell said !!

I had my skis on floor dollys and it was sagging quite a bit .. took them off and back to normal

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Page 20 already? I'm not going to read all this BS, so I have to assume there is a lot of broken crap on this doo junk already. Sad, sad, sad.

Top Bottom