Remember my nice yellow garage floor?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when your done dave feel free to come on over and do ours, looks good, you will have to repour the slab first too though so bring a jackhammer with ya

sheesh bob you may not have enough 1st aid supplies, dave is accident prone and now your putting him on a jackhammer, best to call 911 now as they will be ready when you need them. haha. just kiddin dave. :D

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...just got in....painted the WHOLE EFFIN THING tonight....looks exactly like the primer, hahahaha...but it's eggshell white paint. Tomorrow: new bench.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New bench built and primed. Hung bench florescent lights and mounted the phone, alarm, door switches. Put the beer fridge back in! I am getting pooped!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me too...but I'm not a big beer drinker. Would you mind grabbing some spiced rum? Thanks...mucho appreciated.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leave some for me. I will be back in a week from Mexico

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...just got in....again. Was up at 4am and at my desk in Cowtown at 6am....I am getting pooped. Couple of metal cabinets are up....bench is painted. Old bench is chopped up and in the back of the truck....beer fridge is cold. I think I'll take Friday off....should be able to bring the quads home. Party: Friday night.

Last edited:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What..??? Someone mentioned cold beer:beer:?! Sounds good! Starting to look good.:rolleyes: Would look better if someone would share:beer::rolleyes:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya got to get by that frigging vicious guard dog George. Dave has him trained to guard the frigging fridge. won't quit till he has a leg severed. Dave had his teeth filed into scimitars. frigging nasty i tell ya.

frigging George

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Friggin George"...BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well...getting closer..quads are home, planes are hung....

Uhhhhhh!!! You got mud on the floor !!! Got to start over!

Looks great ! Like the bar stools, I got two Coke ones for Xmas plus a Amsoil that I had already

Last edited:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Friggin George"...BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well...getting closer..quads are home, planes are hung....
That isnt a garage is a damn can am show room, looks great wish ours wasnt so cluttered id think about doing something with it

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a shame missing a king quad, just to make the pic presentable.

friggin george. = a little more yellow in the corner?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave you really need to go out and get something dirty and muddy..................................Really, your freakin us all out..................

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got all the stuff off the floor and into the cabinets....all I have left is to finish the casing around the window, do the trim around the door and window, and build a attic access cover.

Oh....and go get the quads dirty. Hahaha

Top Bottom