Reaction score
Ya the paper here shows gas and oil prices now and last year same time

Now it's 107.9 and 30 a barrel

Last year it was 95.9 and 50.50 a barrel

How the fawk does that work???

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the pylons in curves just before the top of Rogers Pass are still there in the eastbound lanes next time im goin by, Im gonna pull over and throw them all in the ditch.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a bump in the road(the Hiway by Quartz is worse) so they closed the whole fast lane(right after passin lanes begin) and nobody(tourists, transports) knows wtf to doo and its a big cluster phuck every time. Been that way since winter.❄️

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a bump in the road(the Hiway by Quartz is worse) so they closed the whole fast lane(right after passin lanes begin) and nobody(tourists, transports) knows wtf to doo and its a big cluster phuck every time. Been that way since winter.❄️
Unless it's come down or been massaged it's way worse than the ones by Quartz. I hit it in the middle of the night before it was marked and my whole rear axle came off the road.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless it's come down or been massaged it's way worse than the ones by Quartz. I hit it in the middle of the night before it was marked and my whole rear axle came off the road.

The speed limit is 50km/h there. You must have been speeding

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that piece of hwy by Quarts towards Heather Hill has been awful ever since I can remember. They even experimented with styrofoam and built it up from there but still huge issues.

Top Bottom