Quitting

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not a smoker but this vap business gets me curious. Is it a 'safe' alternative to cigarettes (ie. no cancer)

Yes, nicotine isn't a carcinogen, it's all the other crap in cigs that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really need to get over the hump!!!!

Still no smoking, and picked up another months worth of champix. I was told today when the 3rd month is done, I am just supposed to STOP!!!!
No weining off or phuck all :confused:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really need to get over the hump!!!!

Still no smoking, and picked up another months worth of champix. I was told today when the 3rd month is done, I am just supposed to STOP!!!!
No weining off or phuck all :confused:

Don't sweat the petty stuff
Pet the sweaty stuff !!!
By that time it will be beaten !!!! The first week is the hardest, one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Remember Doug each day it gets easier and each day you get bragging rights over the habit!!! I beat you , you SOB!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't sweat the petty stuff
Pet the sweaty stuff !!!
By that time it will be beaten !!!! The first week is the hardest, one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Remember Doug each day it gets easier and each day you get bragging rights over the habit!!! I beat you , you SOB!!
Thanks again :beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Keep yourself busy. Be a machine with no idle time. It will work and yes, you will fall off the wagon but pull yourself up and get at it again and again if necessary. For some people it is harder than others but I am sure you can put your mind to it and Doo it!
Thanks Doug :beer:
Morning of day 5 is better, If I fall off the wagon. I'll take them to the grave, I plan on making this my last time to quit smoking

MADMAN

Reaction score
I just quit AGAIN!!!! I go the cold turkey route. I just keep the mind busy with the gym, work etc. It is an insanely hard habit to kick tho WOW

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everytime I scroll through the threads on talkatalk the first thing that pops in my head when this on goes by is Quilting. Wtf whos quilting on here....still

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Day 15 of no smoking, and my benefits are covering Champix 100% :)

It's costing me nothing to quit, and I'll have no 2nd addiction to stop. Like a vapour pen thingy.........

Awesome job !!!!!! Keep going it only gets easier !!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Night 26 of no smoking, and day 41 on Champix

I do want to keep on the no smoking band wagon, but tonight has been the worst for me!!! Can't stop thinking about having a smoke..................

Just dropped another Champix, and tomorrow is another day

Top Bottom