What the heck?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I get awaken in the middle of the night for an evacuation notice for people who are an hour away from me, and I do hope everyone got out safe, but they can't but out a notice to everyone's phone this afternoon to tell people to take a different route other than the HENDAY NW. The cars were stop from the whitemud going north when I turned off the HENDAY. There must be at least 5000 cars just sitting there. I knew about it because of the radio but I'm sure a lot of people didnt hear about the closure of the henday because why would you go through that crap

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I start getting emergency Alerts because of traffic, I will not be using a cell phone any more.

I can understand being evacuated but they are getting too carried away with their "emergencies"

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like the one that goes off in the middle of the night because some useless Indian stole his kid from the drunk mom on the Rez 3 hours from me and there is an “Amber alert” for it. Who gives a $hit, kid will be in foster care soon anyway, leave me alone, I actually have a job to sleep for. I’d rather an amber alert for somebody stealing a chocolate bar from the convenience store down the road than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kookoo's are at the helm looking for gratification, i think the only way to turn that off is getting rid of the cell phone. I invoke the Emergencies Act.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could always put the phone in a different room while youre sleeping. Unless ur expecting some late night calls that you need to answer or something.

It was going bonkers the other day, so I just shut it off.

Getting rid of it would be great, but the phone comes in handy sometimes

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could always put the phone in a different room while youre sleeping. Unless ur expecting some late night calls that you need to answer or something.

It was going bonkers the other day, so I just shut it off.

Getting rid of it would be great, but the phone comes in handy sometimes

Ya exactly, I wanna ditch the phone in the worst way but need it for some stuff that there really is no way around these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom