Propane Costco

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went yesterday to get my 2 bbq tanks (20 lb) filled at costco in st-albert. Cost me 12.69 tax in, that a great deal.

Last edited:

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For both.

Attachments

• 20160309_070205.jpg
    20160309_070205.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 222

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Sparwood it would be approx. 40 bucks for both pls taxes... can you RIP OFF

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been getting my propane there for years.....almost free! FYI the St. Albert Costco sells propane as well.

mtnluvr

Reaction score
Costco in GP p[ut in propane last year. $9 for 30lb cylinder. AND you pay in the tire shop so you don't actually have to go in the main store.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are not charging road tax like most of the rest, no idea why most propane dealers are charging road tax on bottle propane.:beerchug:

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Don't need to for prescriptions either I don't think. Wifey is a manager there. I'll double check with her. But I KNOW there's something inside the store that you don't need a membership for.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't need to for prescriptions either I don't think. Wifey is a manager there. I'll double check with her. But I KNOW there's something inside the store that you don't need a membership for.

The ****ter and the concession would be my guess

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Just talked to wife. She says you don't need a membership for pharmacy. They may still ask, but don't NEED it. ONLY pharmacy and liquor tho.

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remember right, Costco propane is priced as automotive propane not bottled propane. Its priced differently,but its the same gas! I fill my tanks as often as I can at Costco, the others are just gouging us. One other thing, if you use the bottle exchange from other sites, check the tank expiration date, many are outdated and cannot be filled at any bottle filling stations.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice thing is Costco only charges for what they put in the bottle as its sold by the liter

most places don't charge road taxes as bottles are filled from the other side seperarte of the auto fuel
As both have there own meters it is just an up charge
however if you have a motor home or sled trailer with an automotive style tank you have to tell them it is heating
fuel and then they shouldn't be charging you the road taxes

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Propane should be dirt cheap. A lot of the gas plants I go to have stopped stripping it out as they couldn't get any one to buy. They were having to pay to get rid of it. Now they just let it go on by.

A lot of these places burn their own produced gas in the fired equipment. When they leave the (hotter than natural gas) propane in the mix it messes with the combustion on our equipment. Keeps me busy.

We even had some large facilities ask about converting their gas fired boilers to propane. We thought they were nuts when the first few inquiries came in. How could propane be cheaper than gas? But they were told some really low numbers by some suppliers.

Top Bottom