Undermount Propane Tank Refurbish

johnny cash

Reaction score
Got to do my propane tank on my heated trailer, its a aluminum trailer,. Dont want go white, what do guys figure I should do for the color?

Talked with a couple of people I know in the body shop game and gave me some shops names to deal with, one thing one shop told me was to go with the Reflex Liner brand name, the color is mixed in to the liquid not like some other that spray black and then top coat with paint to a color of your choice then she shows through after some road rash. I will be installing a front and rear flap to save it form the road rash.
So my thought is to go Silver for a color?? the trailer is a Mission alumimun with white only.

Cheers

johnny cash

Reaction score
1.5 hrs away from the city, my question is about the color, Black is the cheapest ruote but not sure if will absorb to much heat. I`ll check out armascott
thanks

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If its mounted underneath should be fine black, but if its a tongue mount I think that would be a bad idea. Stick with light colors. My 2c

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Thanks for thinking of Armaguard ( Johhy Cash I replied to your email) I'm not sure if our product is good to apply to propane tanks, I have sent a email to the product techs down south to see if they would advise it. Kinda funny though I've been in this industry since 1999 and I have never been asked about propane tanks before lol

johnny cash

Reaction score
Update finished this up a little while ago, also did some flaps front & back of the propane tank,

Attachments

• F67B171C-BA91-4144-81F9-027F53FACC2C.jpeg
    F67B171C-BA91-4144-81F9-027F53FACC2C.jpeg
    463.7 KB · Views: 109
Top Bottom