Private messages with a virus

outlaw17

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail notification of a PM from someopne named Stephanie , it said Hello , I'm new here , hows it going ? And under her name there was a website address , as soon as I came here to see it my anti virus went nutz , so be carefull !

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You cannot get a virus in a PM but if you dont know the person you revieved the pm from and they sent you a weird address, please be carefull if your checking it out. This user had a strange ip and there intentions were spamming and they have been removed, there PM's were deleted as they sent out 176 pm's I even had one.

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who pointed that out... Good to see the site members are on the ball.

Thanks Ron for taking care of it so fast!

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got the same message. thought it was a bit strange. and my wife wants too know who the &^% she is. i never had any drinks on my last sledding trip
so i think i would remember someone named stephnie LOL. LATER

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WEREN'T YOU IN THE HOTEL ROOM BESIDE US??? ALL I HEARD FROM THAT ROOM WAS: "YES, YES, OH YOUR SUCH A PONY, YES, YES"...... AND THE HEADBOARD WAS THUMPIN' ON THE WALL, FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS.... WTF???? LOL :ignore::rolling::bowdown::bow::rollinglaugh::PDT_kap::biglaugh::surrender::ha_ha::ha_ha:

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the same message but I deleted it right away I am only waiting for argoman to respond.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I herd a similar thing!........ Someone was doing some lights out highmarking, but I didn t hear ... Oh Pony! The funny thing was in the morning when the wife went out to start the truck, the door was open and she didn t see any gal.............. Hmmmm.:confused:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like i'm the only one who didn't get it,Imust have good protection....never jump without a parachute:party2:

steveo

Reaction score
Had the same message and deleted it right away and i did not open anything.....does that mean i have a virus:cigar: When it comes to this kind of stuff i'm dumb

Top Bottom