Press ReLease : PLATFORM... VoTe for >> David oZone CLarK << MaYor of CaLgarY ocT 18 2021

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could just call him, his number is listed on the Calgary candidates website.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has withdrawn his name according to the City website. |Now |I have no one to vote for.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
He has withdrawn his name according to the City website. |Now |I have no one to vote for.
After Ozone Dave withdrew from the the election on the 08 Sept 2021, 2 other mayor canadates also withdrew.

Apparantly, doing the Pee Wee Herman theatrrical renactments on a live feed, is still not an acceptable practice. (If u are to young to know about this, Goggle is your friend).

There was also allegations of full stroking support for Ozone by these 2 other canadates.
Not sure what that explosive event really means, but I sure it will be spilled soon enough thru the media..

Bwhaaaa!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmfao, oh Dave

Had a little mayor Erectile disfunction, did ya

Go figure

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see that racist Kevin Johnson candidate just got 18 months in prison for a number of charges.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
27 names on the ballot today for Calgary Mayor One guy was Stan The Man Waciak. Is The Man actually a middle name lol. They really do need to find way to weed these guys out.

Top Bottom