40 or 50 stitches
2 teeth knocked out

Now when it is cold out sure can remember all those spots

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
LAST YEAR A TORN MEDIAL MEDISCUS(KICKING A PIECE OF ICE, SOCCER STYLE, OUT OF THE TRAILER)...SLEDDED LAST SEASON, BUT JUST CONTINUED TO MAKE IT WORSE, AND ITS JUST RECOVERED FULLY RECENTLY....
3 YEARS AGO BROKEN THUMB(HIT SOMEONES VW SIZE STUCK CRATER COMING DOWN OFF A NICE HIGHMARK) WHEN I JAMBED IT INTO THE THROTTLE AND FLEW SUMMERSAULT OVER THE HANDLEBARS, LANDING IN FRONT OF THE SLED - WAS JUST ABLE TO JUMP OUT OF THE WAY FROM GETTING RUN OVER!!

AND I KNOW THIS ISN'T SLEDDING RELATED BY ITS STILL A SPORT INJURY:d. A SHATTERED RIGHT ANKLE WHILE SKATEBOARDING...2 PLATES AND 13 SCREWS(BUT THE DOC TOOK 1 SCREW OUT THAT HELD THE ANKLE TOGETHER- HE USED A REGULAR STERYLIZED PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER)

s/b tech

Reaction score
Meniscus is the cartlidge between the bones in the knee that allow the joint to be able to move around.

Had bilateral knee surgery in march to repair torn meniscus in right knee and shredded meniscus in left knee.

Back on "the pins" again and wanting more snow!!!:d

crowsfeet

Reaction score
two years ago i broke my tibea just below the knee. nothing that a few titanium bone screws won't fix! first ride of the year on someone elses sled so i stayed with the machine to try and save it. i was successful in saving his rmk 800,not so with my leg which smashed into the unpadded hi-rise bars. and i was back riding within a month. note to self...let the snowmobile go next time

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last year i split my patella and well lets say if i posted the pic of my other injury i think id be banned from the site....ill give ya a clue: about the biggest set of blue brains youve seen! lol, my buddies didnt appreciate gettin that pic texted to them!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dislocated my shoulder back in 2000 riding in Yorkton, Bruised femur in 2001 at Whiteswan Lake(that was dirt bike though) Two concussions in 2008 one from a crash here in Whitecourt, then a month later in Valemount again. And then at the end of 2008 re tore my acl, mcl, meniscus in Mcbride. Thought I just twisted my knee so I rode the rest of the last day there and came back home. It was still sore a week later so I did x rays and MRI's in the following months, surgery in Nov 08 and haven't ridden since:(

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between sledding and racing bikes...
broken foot
broken ankle
torn acl in left knee( still ridin on it)
broken hand
2 broken arms
broken elbow
like 4 or 5 concusions...
gotta love it

note to self... i'm only seventeen

nutma

Reaction score
All in one sledding crash!!!!:eek:
Broke pelvis in 4 spots right side
Fractured hip left side
Two broken ribs
Slight concussion
Whole body black and blue
I guess jumping a 92 indy 500 at 75 mph (180 feet) isn't very smart...
Spent 6 1/2 weeks on my back side in the hospital and the cops still gave me a bunch of tickets.:realmad: I figure they didn't think I learned my lesson.

PullThePin

Reaction score
Meniscus is the cartlidge between the bones in the knee that allow the joint to be able to move around.

Had bilateral knee surgery in march to repair torn meniscus in right knee and shredded meniscus in left knee.

Back on "the pins" again and wanting more snow!!!:d

I don't think I have any meniscus. Lol. At least it feels like it

PullThePin

Reaction score
two years ago i broke my tibea just below the knee. nothing that a few titanium bone screws won't fix! first ride of the year on someone elses sled so i stayed with the machine to try and save it. i was successful in saving his rmk 800,not so with my leg which smashed into the unpadded hi-rise bars. and i was back riding within a month. note to self...let the snowmobile go next time

I was riding my buddies M1000. Same thing I saved the sled off a squirrelly landing and my leg paid. I told my buddy, hey look, at least I saved your sled. He said the sled would not be laying here waiting for an ambulance. Lol

Top Bottom