Pet Peeves!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attention Whores that go to bars. Seriously why the hell do you feel the need to come into the bar hollering, yelling, being obnoxious, acting like your the only ones there, and not having respect for others there??? I go to the bar to talk to people drink beer and laugh all in a civil manner, if you cant do that, STAY HOME!!!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attention Whores that go to bars. Seriously why the hell do you feel the need to come into the bar hollering, yelling, being obnoxious, acting like your the only ones there, and not having respect for others there??? I go to the bar to talk to people drink beer and laugh all in a civil manner, if you cant do that, STAY HOME!!!

You know your to old for bars when........When is a bar EVER not loud with a bunch of drunks?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that think it's ok to go to the bar when they have two young kids at home! And pawn the kids off at the grandparents for the weekend, so they can go out friday AND saturday night! :realmad: And then get pissed off at the kids the next day when they are hungover and irritable and blame the kids because they are not well behaved.......

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that think it's ok to go to the bar when they have two young kids at home! And pawn the kids off at the grandparents for the weekend, so they can go out friday AND saturday night! :realmad: And then get pissed off at the kids the next day when they are hungover and irritable and blame the kids because they are not well behaved.......

Hmmmm..... you musta got yelled at today?????

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sounds like you need counseling, it must be your parents fault...

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shipping companies......fuggers. :mad: Ordered 1000 rounds from Canada Ammo , they ship through Canpar canpar shipped through Canada Post. Canada post declares them dangerous goods and will either destroy or send back to shipper. But either way I'm out 1000 rounds for the time being. Guess its a good thing the apocalypse hasn't started yet ;).

Great deals on Canada Ammo u just may never receive ur goods......

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that drive with brights on while driving on the interstate. Frickin dickheads

Sent while not working too hard

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I've said it before... but I will say it again............
It is MotoRfist.. with an R.. not Moto fist.. Motorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfist...

It is Klim with the I being Long KL Eye m not Klem...........

PLEASE!!!!! Please..

And LibraRy.. not Libe ary

LeTHbridgh.. not Left Bridge...

There I feel much better now....

Last edited:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here I am into my nightshift stretch...doing very well at my going to the gym and eating healthy...time to get into shape for the winter...yes I need to fit my gear!! Don't care about summer.

Then the guys at work call and say.....we ordered pizza come and eat with us!!!!!!

So far so good...I am ignoring the urg!!!! LMAO

Top Bottom