Pet Peeves!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
worse than that is the people who pull out to pass you and then slow down to the same speed as you and then slows down tot he same speed as the person in front of you blocking you in behind.......or the people you pull out to pass who speed up when you get becide them.....lets just say every driver in alberta.....thats my pet peve.....phuckin people

Folk's who drive slow in the passing lane on major highway's

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As Denis Leary would say: I drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane,
While people behind me are going insane.

LOL

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rant for the day.

Ok people, would you use cheap rubber on a hooker?! Something that "might" work for that situation?! NO. Why the *(&%*%^ would you use cheap rubber on your vehicle? mother natures a whore and your vehicle costs thousands. Protect your assets people and BUY GOOD RUBBER!!! That is all.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rant for the day.

Ok people, would you use cheap rubber on a hooker?! Something that "might" work for that situation?! NO. Why the *(&%*%^ would you use cheap rubber on your vehicle? mother natures a whore and your vehicle costs thousands. Protect your assets people and BUY GOOD RUBBER!!! That is all.

Holy smokes rowdy, dont start a post off like that again. Especially in the pet peeves thread. I thought something else happened! :yikes: :D

Sent while not working too hard

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes rowdy, dont start a post off like that again. Especially in the pet peeves thread. I thought something else happened! :yikes: :D

Sent while not working too hard

Gas pumps that pump so fast its next to impossible to get it to stop on an even dollar amount.

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom