Pet Peeves!!

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truck drivers that use their engine brakes in town when there are signs saying not to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truck drivers that use their engine brakes in town when there are signs saying not to.

im sorry but do you want them to stop when your kid runs out in front of them chasing a ball or not?? sorry but engine brakes are part of a trucks braking abilities

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on another not i hate tools that do not work properly .... trying to get work done and you cant because something is wrecked!!!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who cannot take responsibility for something they did and always pass the blame no matter what, they can do no wrong.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im sorry but do you want them to stop when your kid runs out in front of them chasing a ball or not?? sorry but engine brakes are part of a trucks braking abilities

Yep but likely means the guys running them in the city all the time for no reason. No one in their right mind will fault someone for using it in an emergency. I use it on ANY sort of close call, don't care if i'm in the middle of residential in the middle of the night, ain't going to take the chance.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep but likely means the guys running them in the city all the time for no reason. No one in their right mind will fault someone for using it in an emergency. I use it on ANY sort of close call, don't care if i'm in the middle of residential in the middle of the night, ain't going to take the chance.

I was leaning more towards using it at 2:30 in the morning on a road that's only 50kph that's fenced on both sides like my neighborhood is. Just no real reason to have to use it at all other then being rude.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ok good point! my bad ....

Whats with the toilet seat for an avitar????
.... its a hind barshoe horseshoe .... im a farrier so building horseshoes is what i do for work

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was leaning more towards using it at 2:30 in the morning on a road that's only 50kph that's fenced on both sides like my neighborhood is. Just no real reason to have to use it at all other then being rude.

Guess Im one of those rude S.O.B's.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
working out of somebody elses shop. I hate and totally detest not knowing where tools are located and in some cases working with junk tools. I dont mind fixing if I have good equipment to do the job.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing work after other people who are hacks and having to fix their mess. Finishing my basement right now and holy fawk is there a ton of garbage from the builder to fix.....

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess Im one of those rude S.O.B's.

I've been the rude SOB plenty of times to! Blame the retard who cuts off the trucks. If people knew how to drive, I bet most truckers wouldn't run them in the city.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been the rude SOB plenty of times to! Blame the retard who cuts off the trucks. If people knew how to drive, I bet most truckers wouldn't run them in the city.
Exactly! Why is they don't bitch and piss and moan about the train that comes through at 2am blowing it's horn and ringing it's bells but when the truck driver hammers on the Jake a little they are considered totally rude pecker heads?????I don't understand...........

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly! Why is they don't bitch and piss and moan about the train that comes through at 2am blowing it's horn and ringing it's bells but when the truck driver hammers on the Jake a little they are considered totally rude pecker heads?????I don't understand...........

Because where I live it's a bylaw that the train can't blow the horn in town.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm that sounds safe. :rolleyes: the trains here have to blow their horns for safety.

even if they dont blow their horn the roar of them bastards is way louder then any jake brake! Its obvious somebody just has a hard-on for trucks.

Top Bottom