Pet Peeves!!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hockey Parents that feel the need to holler at the top of their lungs from the time the first puck is dropped till the sound of the final buzzer !!!! AKKKKKKKKKKK, CHILL OUT !!!!

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Socks with holes, people calling 911 to use it as a taxi service (yes, it happens!), back stabbers, theives, people who chew with their mouths open, slow people driving in the left lane, telemarketers, commercials, line ups. :mad:

I'm sure I will also think of more lol :d

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who run their mouth but can't back it up with skills or anything.. just excuses. People who brag. People who create problems on make a big hissy fit just to get attention. People who throw fits. People who know everything about anything.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that live in "fantasy land" where they refuse to open their eyes / pull their head outta the sand / and listen! Todays generation knows it all and says that we dont know how it is because we are not in their shoes. Nope Im not in you shoes but I was your age once and it doesnt take a flippin genius to figure out / see whats goin on!

People that have a "justifiable excuse" for EVERYTHING they do regardless if they were right or wrong, and as soon as somebody else does something wrong there is no excuse for them to mess up even if they admit they made a mistake.

Slow drivers

People that carry a torch and wont let go of the past.

People that lie

People that think something broke or worn out is just fine for someone else but if it was theirs they would have nothing but the best.

Jealous people...............

I have more but these are just a few for starters

Last edited:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anti hunters. Jeez stop complaining about it. People who have "no hunting" posted every ten feet on there fence.

Sent from Tapatalk

I want signs that say " Come shoot these fawkin deer that I keep hitting!!" Lol well I only hit one about a week ago. But they're there every morning like little suicide bombers threatening to wipe out the front end of my vehicle!!! Someone needs to tell them that there are no virgins waiting for them. Just pain and suffering from the broken back they get then their last site they see is the boom end of my .270.

Pet peeve....... Suicide deer!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i dont care who ya are....that is funny

I want signs that say " Come shoot these fawkin deer that I keep hitting!!" Lol well I only hit one about a week ago. But they're there every morning like little suicide bombers threatening to wipe out the front end of my vehicle!!! Someone needs to tell them that there are no virgins waiting for them. Just pain and suffering from the broken back they get then their last site they see is the boom end of my .270.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So true. One more deer I shoot is one less deer for you to total the front of your vehicle with.

Sent from Tapatalk

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chasing that pussy will kill the best of them. Often times if you hit or almost hit a buck look around sometimes off in the distance, 90-95% of the time you will see the doe he was chasing!

Sure glad humans arent that bad or the world would be a dangerous place!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who when riding quads on a snowmobile trail and come across a tree in their way, only cut enough of the tree to get their quad through and leave the rest. YOU HAVE YOUR FRIGGING SAW OUT!!! CLEAR THE WIDTH OF THE TRAIL!!!!!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who when riding quads on a snowmobile trail and come across a tree in their way, only cut enough of the tree to get their quad through and leave the rest. YOU HAVE YOUR FRIGGING SAW OUT!!! CLEAR THE WIDTH OF THE TRAIL!!!!!!

Sounds good in theroy but then it would be too heavy to move! :rolleyes: :D

Top Bottom