Pet Peeves!!

Reaction score
People who park in the handicap stalls and clearly don't need them.

LOL, so I probably get people thinking this of me a lot! I get conned lots into driving my Granny around while she shops and she always whips out her handicap sticker cause she has a bummed hip and can't walk very good. But I hate using it. Lots of the time we will park in the handicap stall, go into the store and then she'll want me to move the car down the street or something etc... Anyways it always ends up me walking perfectly fine out of the store alone without my limping Granny with her cane to the car parked in a handicap stall and driving away. The last time was we were at restaurant and parked in handicap parking. After lunch she met up with some other friends who were going to take her home, so while I was paying the bill, she goes into vehicle, takes the sticker and leaves. I capably walk out of the busy restaurant to the car with no handicap sticker parked in the handicap stall! It's soooo embarrassing and I get a tonne of nasty looks!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that drive on the interstate with their brights on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, so I probably get people thinking this of me a lot! I get conned lots into driving my Granny around while she shops and she always whips out her handicap sticker cause she has a bummed hip and can't walk very good. But I hate using it. Lots of the time we will park in the handicap stall, go into the store and then she'll want me to move the car down the street or something etc... Anyways it always ends up me walking perfectly fine out of the store alone without my limping Granny with her cane to the car parked in a handicap stall and driving away. The last time was we were at restaurant and parked in handicap parking. After lunch she met up with some other friends who were going to take her home, so while I was paying the bill, she goes into vehicle, takes the sticker and leaves. I capably walk out of the busy restaurant to the car with no handicap sticker parked in the handicap stall! It's soooo embarrassing and I get a tonne of nasty looks!

There's a chinese food restaurant here and the delivery driver has a handicap decal. I watch him run in and out of the restaurant all of the time and always parks in the handicap stall. The liquor store here is bad too. I didn't care until I needed the extra space to get into my wheelchair.

Another pet peev, is when people don't shovel their vehicles off. That's just lazy, and dangerous! And bad drivers in general lol

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
This one is probably in here already, but I'm not gonna read thru 1200 posts to see.

Calling a quad a "bike". Bike is short for bicycle, which indicates TWO wheels. A quad never has been, and never will be a "bike". Type quad! It's the same number of letters, ya lazy-asses!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Grammatically incorrect handouts from the school. Bad enough our kids are learning horrible spelling and grammar from the Internet and social media. The kid has brought home a few lately that had bad errors.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grammatically incorrect handouts from the school. Bad enough our kids are learning horrible spelling and grammar from the Internet and social media. The kid has brought home a few lately that had bad errors.

I may have helped the teacher spellin

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

Try reading one of the big newspapers nowadays! Like what in the PHUCK?!?!?!?! Is my computer the only one with a spell and grammar checker?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eye Glass cleaner bottles with tiny nozzles that spin. How in hell do they expect you to see which way it's pointing when you have your glasses OFF.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you try to unsubsribe form junk mail and it says sorry try again later, and you try again later but they never let you unsubscribe.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Local single girls that wanna hook up but dont look anything like their advertisement.

Headshots are evil.... When I was playing around on the dating sites I met this one chick who was gorgeous, funny, quick wit etc.etc.etc.......

When I met her in person she was gorgeous, funny, quick wit etc.etc.etc.... but 5'8 & 300+ lbs..... I've got nothing against large folks but when I'm 5'5" & 130lbs what am I supposed to do with that?????? she didn't give a height or weight on her profile just "average height and a few extra pounds" where I come from 150 is not a few......

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headshots are evil.... When I was playing around on the dating sites I met this one chick who was gorgeous, funny, quick wit etc.etc.etc.......

When I met her in person she was gorgeous, funny, quick wit etc.etc.etc.... but 5'8 & 300+ lbs..... I've got nothing against large folks but when I'm 5'5" & 130lbs what am I supposed to do with that?????? she didn't give a height or weight on her profile just "average height and a few extra pounds" where I come from 150 is not a few......
Your fault for not doing a quick Risk Assessment on the potential Risk Factors associated with an inevitable fraudulent add to instill the correct Mitigating factors appropriate for sucks an event.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Broken Site!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'What am I supposed to do with that'.

Roll over and play dead or Tap Out!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
County Councils who do not support the organizations within their area, especially ones that bring in tourists and have positive impacts on their economy.

Top Bottom