Pay it Forward

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
badass got the first pm in so if he's takin it then he'll post up a pay forward, if not I'll go to the second pm.

iiiif he dont come around ive got the brand new hmp m series seat or a hpi savage 4.6 rc truck, not even broke in

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
badass got the first pm in so if he's takin it then he'll post up a pay forward, if not I'll go to the second pm.

Thanks for the lift Dale....here is my pay it forward...up for grabs is a Fat Daddy Speedwerx single ceramic coated pipe. The pipe is for an "M" series 600 Arctic Cat. Complete with EGT bung. The lugs were a little light so beefed them up. You can see where we welded bigger lugs onto pipe but will touch up. Pipe is in nice shape. Fits a Crossfire 600 as well. Not sure what else it fits.

Attachments

• IMGP0214.jpg
    IMGP0214.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMGP0213.jpg
    IMGP0213.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 194

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the lift Dale....here is my pay it forward...up for grabs is a Fat Daddy Speedwerx single ceramic coated pipe. The pipe is for an "M" series 600 Arctic Cat. Complete with EGT bung. The lugs were a little light so beefed them up. You can see where we welded bigger lugs onto pipe but will touch up. Pipe is in nice shape. Fits a Crossfire 600 as well. Not sure what else it fits.

PM'd you on the pipe. :d

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I wanna play.. I have a stock 670X pipe, Y pipe and MBRP can, that member Grinny is taking, but I'm looking for something a Rev seat to mod to the old s-chassis. Great thread, hope this is alowed asking for something:rolleyes:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can definitley do the shop rags. Also have a set of wheels from an 03 explorer. have an engine stand for a small block engine....used once

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Maverick 16"wide 162" in good shape,missing a couple partial lugs,well actually I have two of them so...you have a choice.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have several things:

-stock M7 exhaust complete and the plenum and airbox for same.
-stock 900 king cat exhaust complete, from a carbed 04.
-full set of stock drivers for the above king cat.
-rack of efi carbs from a late 90's 600 cat, like new.
-the front shock out of the skid from the above 600 cat. It is an ACT shock with remote reservoir and the remote adjuster that you can adjust the shock with on the fly. Shock and extras are in excellent condition.
-a complete master repair manual for Polaris for every model from 1985 to 1995. It has every spec of every sled between those years.
-a clutch offset tool for the old Polaris 650 triples (new, never used).

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a twist on the topic, I'm looking for a set of x package shocks or floats for an 09 XP, I still have to go through my stuff to see what can be gotten rid of.

I do have a Hot Seat cheater head 14:1 for a polaris 600 twin and stock muffler can from an 09 XP.

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I've got an almost perfect stock seat from an s-chassis and a stock secondary clutch. I figured since '99summitx pointed me towards this rad thread I'd hop on the band wagon.
Also...this has nothing to do with sleds or quads, but I've got a tonne of drum related accessories that have been piling up over the last 20 years (old cymbals, hardware, cases, sticks, etc.)

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is FANTASTIC!!! You guys never cease to amaze me..... Where else would anyone find a "family" like this. I think I have to check out my shop too and see what i have for on here!!:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I agree!

Awesome thread!
I will do an inventory check and pay it forward when I use this.

Guys/Gals this is the most awesome thread!

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trying to make room in the bsmt. Got a ping pong table. nice shape. Paddles, balls, Think I even have an extra net

Attachments

• IMG_1508.jpg
    IMG_1508.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 201

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got an almost perfect stock seat from an s-chassis and a stock secondary clutch. I figured since '99summitx pointed me towards this rad thread I'd hop on the band wagon.
Also...this has nothing to do with sleds or quads, but I've got a tonne of drum related accessories that have been piling up over the last 20 years (old cymbals, hardware, cases, sticks, etc.)

PM'd ya on the seat :cool:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a sled lift and have a couple good things to pass on if anyone has one. Keep it going......

Top Bottom