Pay it Forward

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a thread for getting rid of stuff you don't need and can't or don't want to sell by giving it away. I'll start it with this Westin bumper bar I had on my old 2004 GMC free to anyone who wants to come pick it up, the only hitch is that you have to give something you don't need away to someone who could use it, the value of what you gve away should be close to what you get. I live east of Calgary between Chestermere and Langdon, pm me if you want the bar.

Attachments

• IMG_9745.jpg
    IMG_9745.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 800

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great idea man, had to add to your rep for that

X2 on rep....what an excellent idea...S&M'ers step up to the plate once again with a new initiative to help others..thats what makes S&M NUMBER 1. Good on ya Orrin !!!!! Helluva a great idea.....:Happy6:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont need the bar but I have a pail of 98 grand Prix GTP parts that I will throw in the mix. Ignition coils,injectors, idler, a bunch of stuff with 10000 km on it. The motor went and the new one came with all new stuff so I have this left over. I saved it due to its not cheap stuff but I have no use for it, we sold the car. If anyone wants it, UR welcome to it.

I love this pay it forward idea!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a stock clutch set up for a 2001 800 RMK 151", won't fit the new crank set-up....free for the takin'
PM me if interested

Clutch is now gone

Last edited:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
orrin i will take the bull bar will it fit an 05 will put up set of new doo shocks take off from my 08 everst never seen the snow have any early am appointment at foothills tomorrow but am free for the next 3 months so any time ya want to swap

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Repped ya on that and one hell of an idea, I like it.

So, I dont need any of the stuff above but I do have an extra sled lift (bought two of them and only need one, no room for two kickin around) free to pick up, powder coated black, never used........... pm me I live near Stony Plain. :d What are you going to pay forward?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

So, I dont need any of the stuff above but I do have an extra sled lift (bought two of them and only need one, no room for two kickin around) free to pick up, powder coated black, never used........... pm me I live near Stony Plain. :d What are you going to pay forward?

i might have to cinvince bogger to anti up some free swag for that

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com

last night i gave away the pepsi machine, and this weekend Iam giving my 4 new factory take off atv tires to a guy up at fawcett lake for hunting season.
if thats not enough let me know i have lots of stuff. I live and work in stony so any time can work for me.:d

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
orrin i will take the bull bar will it fit an 05 will put up set of new doo shocks take off from my 08 everst never seen the snow have any early am appointment at foothills tomorrow but am free for the next 3 months so any time ya want to swap

The bull bar is already gone unfortunatly.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last night i gave away the pepsi machine, and this weekend Iam giving my 4 new factory take off atv tires to a guy up at fawcett lake for hunting season.
if thats not enough let me know i have lots of stuff. I live and work in stony so any time can work for me.:d

I gave away my back, helping unload the Pop Machine last night, does that count? LOL!

We always have things like rags and misc. parts on Wednesdays - PS this is a good thread!:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Want the lift....

Gonna clean up the garage this weekend and will probably have two pages of chit to anti-up...

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Want the lift....

Gonna clean up the garage this weekend and will probably have two pages of chit to anti-up...

I think the idea is to pay it forward with some like Quality stuff. :d:d

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com

i also have some stock 09 xp exhaust someone could use :d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think the idea is to pay it forward with some like Quality stuff. :d:d

Off the top of my head I have a 4' by 8' fully enclosed 2 hole ice fishing shack on Skiis
Set of rims/tires for a 3-series e-36 BMW 5 x 120 bolt pattern with high offset.
have to sort thru my lumber and figure out what I'll use and what can be given away

lots more just have to figure out what goes and what stays

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have a GM pick-up truck box rack to give away. Fits prior to 2000 models. Good for canoes, kayaks, ladders, etc....

This is no longer available as a wind blown tree fell on it over the weekend. Sorry guys, I'll find something else......

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

badass got the first pm in so if he's takin it then he'll post up a pay forward, if not I'll go to the second pm.

Top Bottom