OH Deer.... Look what I found !

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
poor dog ....if it was mine being attacked BOOM !!!

I just found what was left of a baby bambi by one of my well sites ....Coyotes must of found poor little fella what parts were left were fresh and the legs wernt more then 9" long.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Retarded dog and cat.......and the owners.....why the hell would you leave your pets outside if there is a deer with a young one? You know they are going to protect them. Lucky it wasn't a bear.....Retards.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol... the video was funny but it was a little annoying listening to the hag screaming the background.

It's also funny to watch a mother elk or sheep put the run on them stupid oriental tourists with their cameras who tend to get a little to close....:d

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
little one or not i would have put a bullet between the mothers eyes. watch the video again the dog was walking away and got ambushed by the deer yes the cat got some-what what it deserved. what would have happened if it was someones kid out playing in their yard and the mom/dad didn't realise the doe and fawn was around. would the doe have killed the kid???

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dog was running loose, lots of bad things happen to dogs that are allowed to run loose. Not too many dogs get run over or beat up, lost or knocked up on the end of a leash, and the fines for allowing your dog to interact with wildlife are very steep. The owner of the dog was just stupid, don't blame the doe, she's just doing the job that Mother Nature taught her. Bunch of city slickers blameing the doe.

Oh, and if you look at the other video from that user, it seems the cat and the deer are buds.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF6RJaFtAzg&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Good for the deer. I don't blame her at all, she was protecting her baby, all mothers do that no matter who is perceived as the threat. Doesn't matter if the dog was walking away, it is still a hunter in the doe's eyes. And since it is a border collie what we did not see on camera was the dog was probably stalking the deer the way they follow sheep or cows and that is what the doe probably saw.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shooting a deer in the middle of a town? It would be one of the last things you did. You would never own anything again. Not to mention, there would be plenty of angry people beating some sense into you. Unless your unlucky and someone shoots YOU for being a idiot.

Cranky

Reaction score
Shooting a deer in the middle of a town? It would be one of the last things you did. You would never own anything again. Not to mention, there would be plenty of angry people beating some sense into you. Unless your unlucky and someone shoots YOU for being a idiot.

True true. Animal lovers unite. :beer:

No one would want to find themselves along the path of an angry mob in the 21st century.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True true. Animal lovers unite. :beer:

No one would want to find themselves along the path of an angry mob in the 21st century.

Not just a animal lover, I am also someone with common sense. Shooting a gun in the middle of a residental street will NOT end well.

If someone shot a deer on my acreage they better run because I will be shooting at them.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now whos the idiot??:confused:

The hunters obviously. You shoot a gun THAT close to me and my family on MY property, I WILL be shooting at you. And second thing, it's ILLEGAL and DANGEROUS. Wouldn't hesitate one bit.

I am happy to hear on the news when a hunter gets mauled by a bear or whatever. It's nice to hear when the animals win :d No sympathy for hunters who are killed by what they are trying to kill.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooooooo.... you shooting at someone... isnt ILLEGAL or DANGEROUS??
..............and ya better lay of the granola there Timothy..:ha_ha:

rob350

Reaction score
I will admit that they look pretty cute.

But when the get big they become a bunch of a**holes that run into the side of my truck!!!! ARGHHHH :rant:

Cranky

Reaction score
The hunters obviously. You shoot a gun THAT close to me and my family on MY property, I WILL be shooting at you. And second thing, it's ILLEGAL and DANGEROUS. Wouldn't hesitate one bit.

I am happy to hear on the news when a hunter gets mauled by a bear or whatever. It's nice to hear when the animals win :d No sympathy for hunters who are killed by what they are trying to kill.

If animals could talk they'd probably say something along the lines of "They started it!"

*points hooves at hunters* lol

Top Bottom