Looking for a kids dirt bike and entry level adult bike

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the boy I'll probably grab a PW50 or PW80..... for her, I want her to get on a bike and try it before we invest in one
Don’t waist your time with a pw50. Your kid will be too big. Not many pw80’s around. But they are a tall.

3 speed Honda or yami 50 or the Suzuki 70 will probably be what will fit a 5/6 year old.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Don’t waist your time with a pw50. Your kid will be too big. Not many pw80’s around. But they are a tall.

3 speed Honda or yami 50 or the Suzuki 70 will probably be what will fit a 5/6 year old.
So more like a ttr50?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. Those are the same as the Honda. But have estart. Not required.

The Suzuki's are the same size but yellow. And it’s a big bore 70. Not required.

Just put them in second gear to start out to learn as a one speed automatic clutch and they ride.

And crash too! Sometimes. Lol.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha,,, my friends dad bought his boy a cr80 back in the day because he wanted his kid too start off slow...

Then he found out the next weekend his 13 kidd was leading the 125 class for 3 to 5 laps until the engine got hot...

He'd fall too the back of the pack crossing the finish line on the heels of some pretty fast riders... lol

His pops said,,, I it was a mini bike !!! Ha

That little 80cc ripped alright...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha,,, my friends dad bought his boy a cr80 back in the day because he wanted his kid too start off slow...

Then he found out the next weekend his 13 kidd was leading the 125 class for 3 to 5 laps until the engine got hot...

He'd fall too the back of the pack crossing the finish line on the heels of some prettye fast riders... lol

His pops said,,, I it was a mini bike !!! Ha

That little 80cc ripped alright...

Ya 80s rip. There was a big double out at the track west of Rocky mountain house years ago. Lots of the big bikes wouldn't do. Anyways my friend could do it on his 80

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the younger take this dirt bike thing too hart...

Nothing like raising the kids too kick azz... lol

Its all about going down... lol

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So more like a ttr50?
Recycle motorcycles in stony.

It looks well used but it’s a Honda. It will last for a few more kids.

Attachments

• IMG_6718.jpeg
    IMG_6718.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6717.jpeg
    IMG_6717.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 79

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a good plan Tyler,,, its a joint venture thing when it comes too family...

This gives you time too call a few places too see whats in stock new and used so boy and you can check things out first hand...

Thats part of the planning stages so the both of you can see whats out there and what fits...

Then off too the ice-cream shop too sit down too evaluate your folks thoughts going forward...

Father,,, Son,,, and daughter thing...

Thats the best part of the whole experience,,, my pops had more fun then I did when I got my first go-kart,,, bike and old car when I turned 16...

It's always been a family thing,,, I guess that's why I'm so connected too the great out-doors,,, traveling and all the good years we spent enjoying quality time together...

Pops is gone now,,, but your thread sparks those old times We had back then...

Hed say Yippee with that big grin...

I'm sure your / """alot of us""" are much the same...

Family,,, friends,,, us Snow and Mud potato heads and the good stuff that makes it happen...

Pops use too say,,, a unit by its self is a small part of it,,, its the other 90% that requires most of the planning ...

Cheers All

And

Yippee... lol

Top Bottom